The History Thread (1 Viewer)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Juventino[RUS];4515962 said:
Stalin is one of the greatest leaders of all time, i know that you were brainwashed with western propagnda that he has killed polish people in Katyn, ukranians in holodomor, own people in Gulag and so one, it's impossible for me you remove this trash from ur heads. I can't fucking believe that polish people believe to Goebbels in the katyn's question...jeez......can you imagine how many troops you need to kill 21.000? how much weapons you need? how much food you need to feed prisoners and guards?! Same shit with the gulags, we even didn't had enough railroads to move that number of people around country, we even didn't had enough army to convoy them lol
Just saw this. Holy fucking shit :lol2:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4810830 said:
initially i was surprised that the whole world has built it opinion about Stalin just because of one book by the real soviet dissident, but since much more people still believe in jewish fairtytales i not surprised anymore
Stalinism :heart:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
initially i was surprised that the whole world has built it opinion about Stalin just because of one book by the real soviet dissident, but since much more people still believe in jewish fairtytales im not surprised anymore
I'm talking about the Gulag Archipelago. Is that what you are referencing as well?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
initially i was surprised that the whole world has built it opinion about Stalin just because of one book by the real soviet dissident, but since much more people still believe in jewish fairtytales im not surprised anymore
Gulags and people taken to tundras, siberia and places beyond are just fairy tales? I'm not asking about how awesome and nice stalin was.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)