The games are afoot: general Euro 2004 discussion thread (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
I would like them to win, cause I like England NT, they are one of my favs on EURO, but apart from that: I dislike France too, and I wouldnt mind them losing with everyone.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Can't wait for today. I didn't see any of yesterday's games because I was out all day, but I'm going out for lunch today at a sports bar and restaurant to watch France-England :cool:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I hope France win, mainly because of all the hype Becks and co get from the media after doing something special. I'm hoping for a high-scoring, entertaining, passionate 3-2 win for France (I'm thinking about fantasy purposes here :D)

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #87
    Damn, I forgot about Henry. Hmmm, 3 for Henry (he's my captain), and 3 assists for Pires, and two goals for Gerrard :thumb:

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    Its gonna be a great game france england.

Which is first, croatia switzerland or france england?

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #89
    Look at the first post in this thread, you'll find everything you need there ;)-

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    I hope France win, mainly because of all the hype Becks and co get from the media after doing something special. I'm hoping for a high-scoring, entertaining, passionate 3-2 win for France (I'm thinking about fantasy purposes here :D)
    And that's weird reason :dazed:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Damn, I forgot about Henry. Hmmm, 3 for Henry (he's my captain), and 3 assists for Pires, and two goals for Gerrard :thumb:
    Sounds good to me :cool:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

And that's weird reason :dazed:
    It's weird if you like England, but if you think that they are heavily overrated like I do, you wouldn't be able to stand waking up in the morning to see on the front page of the news paper and on all of the sporting websites 'Becks leads England to emphatic victory' etc, etc.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I just saw the highlights from yesterday's games and Karagounis' strike was a very good one. For Spain, Vicente seemed inspired and Valeron's goal was cooly taken.

PS. Check Fernando Torres' hair :D

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

It's weird if you like England, but if you think that they are heavily overrated like I do, you wouldn't be able to stand waking up in the morning to see on the front page of the news paper and on all of the sporting websites 'Becks leads England to emphatic victory' etc, etc.

I may know what you mean now: we have too much hype about French over here, it makes me sick already.

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
    Engalnd have 2 world class players IMO, Beckham and Owen. Owen on top form is up there with the best strikers. Englands main strength is the team spirit and fighting to win the ball. They will unsettle France if they get at them but as always they wont be able to keep the fast tempo that they play in the 2nd half and should leak goals. They are very weak at holding on to a lead and will never win anything if they cant be cool at the back.

I got one thing to say about the ball. Its shit:D for class touch players likemyself and Zizou:D Flippin' beach ball. England might play good with it though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)