The Gaby Milito to Juve saga (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 14, 2003
These Spanish teams take the piss with their evaluations, just because they pay way over the odds for players, they expect everyone else to. Shove it!

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
These Spanish teams take the piss with their evaluations, just because they pay way over the odds for players, they expect everyone else to. Shove it!
:agree: The Spaniards don't appear to have noticed that transfer prices have dropped drastically in the past few years.

May 25, 2006
When clubs seek big money for thier players.. they just wanna high the price. but in the end they take whatever you offer. also, sometimes they say that the player is not for sell.. for the same reason :tongue:

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
We offered 16 and they rejected us.We can buy him if we pay clausa of 30mln

Juventus: Non bastano 16 milioni per Milito

Il presidente del Real Saragoza Pero Agapito Iglesias non cambia idea, la Juve, se vuole lo stopper Gabi Milito, deve pagarne la clausola rescissoria che è fissata a 30 milioni di euro. Mercoledì scorso, secondo il quotidiano As, Iglesias ha rifiutato i 16 milioni offerti dalla Juve attraverso l'intermediario argentino Jorge Cysterpiller.

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=23&a=44740
yeah but news says that they rejected us for Diego Milito for 1 mill and they want for him 30 mil not Gabi milito.......i dont get this....

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Zaragoza Reject 16M Juve Bid For Milito

Real Zaragoza have turned down a 16 million euro bid from Juventus for striker Diego Milito, report AS.

Despite Zaragoza insisting that they are trying to build a team for the future, and are in no mood to sell their stars, Juevntus seem keen on Diego Milito, one of the hottest strikers in Spain for the second year running.

The first offer was said to be in the region of 12 million euros, but the even an increase of 4 million has not been sufficient to convince Zaragoza.

The report insists that Juventus will be coming back with an improved offer once Claudio Ranieri is confirmed as their coach, as they are determined to land the Argentine international.

Jorge Cysterpiller, an agent who often negotiates for and with Juventus (and who also represented Diego Maradona), was in Zaragoza last Wednesday to negotiate with president Agapito Iglesias, but was made aware of the player's buy-out clause.

The 26-year-old has a release clause of 30 million euros, and it is unlikely that Zaragoza will even begin negotiations with anything less that 20 on the table.

Reports in Italy separately claim that the player's agent, Eduardo Gamarnik, has already agreed terms with Juventus over a 5 year contract, subject to Zaragoza giving the nod.

Juve want to close the deal before the player leaves to participate in the Copa America - almost immediately after the La Liga season ends.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
so this is the striker they are talking about? Even 30 million for a striker will get you quality!

For that money I would rather bring in Huntelaar and Iaquinta...it makes more sense in the long run.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006

Jul 28, 2002
£15m would be a good deal. He is relatively young, a leader, talented defender that we desperately need. After 4 years of Milito backline, im sure the £15m price tag looks like a baryargain.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
i completly agree he is definatly worth it. and this will get us back our strong defence. if we need to spend it has to be in the defence and he still could give you more than 6 years.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
We're in a desperate need of a classy defender, but Diego Milito will be the bargain. He's young and one of the top scorers of the Spanish Liga with 20 goals this term. In my opinion, he is far better as a striker than Iaquinta. But us negotiating Diego Milito means that Trezeguet is really leaving Turin.

Anyways, I think that a front line consisting of Del Piero, Milito, Palladino & Iaquinta would rock.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
is he a cb? and when yes is he better than mexes/chivu/barzagli?

but i don'T know why we should spend 30 mio on him or on his brother...
we can get 2 cb for each 10-15 mil

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
We're in a desperate need of a classy defender, but Diego Milito will be the bargain. He's young and one of the top scorers of the Spanish Liga with 20 goals this term. In my opinion, he is far better as a striker than Iaquinta. But us negotiating Diego Milito means that Trezeguet is really leaving Turin.

Anyways, I think that a front line consisting of Del Piero, Milito, Palladino & Iaquinta would rock.
We're negotiating Gabriel, not Diego.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)