The Gaby Milito to Juve saga (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Is it just me or is our management fucking up with these contract offers? We supposedly negotiated with Frings and he used that to help his situation at Bremen and now Milito could use our offer to milk a better deal from Barca or Liverpool.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Frings it just one of those things. Better he decided he didn't want to come before we splashed the cash than after.

He said it was family reasons and his love of Bremen that made him stay, can't really blame management for that.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Is it just me or is our management fucking up with these contract offers? We supposedly negotiated with Frings and he used that to help his situation at Bremen and now Milito could use our offer to milk a better deal from Barca or Liverpool.
Still, we don't know what is happening exactly. I mean maybe Liverpool is leading the race to sign Milito, maybe we aren't even interested to sign him and he is just an option, etc...Nothing has been confirmed yet.

The only confirmed thing now is that we're used (Or let me say "rapped") by Frings. All we've to do now is to wait to see what Secco is going to do in the next few weeks.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Remember, that the source isn't a trusted one in the world of football. So, it could be all a bubble. If Milito is aware of such false news I ask him or his agent to come forward and deny such false rumors.
All players are running after the Champs league now. It's not the team that they care about, but where will they be next season. What a shame!!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
well watching sky sports news just now, a spanish journalist was interviewed with potential la liga players linked with prem moves and vice versa, 1 of the players mentioned was gabi milito the english pundits were convinced that gabi was off to liverpool and man utd, however the spanish journalist pretty much ruled it out saying liverpool have 3 good cbs as do man utd, and infact stated that hes right now very likely to join juventus - much to the shock of those ignorant english wogs :D
this guy does seem to know his stuff, so i have alot of faith on his words

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
well watching sky sports news just now, a spanish journalist was interviewed with potential la liga players linked with prem moves and vice versa, 1 of the players mentioned was gabi milito the english pundits were convinced that gabi was off to liverpool and man utd, however the spanish journalist pretty much ruled it out saying liverpool have 3 good cbs as do man utd, and infact stated that hes right now very likely to join juventus - much to the shock of those ignorant english wogs :D
Yeah I was just watching that, sounded very promising.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
i was just about to write the same thing.

that spanish journalist is cool! he says that Milito is one of the best centre backs in la liga and a very good player.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We offered 16 and they rejected us.We can buy him if we pay clausa of 30mln

Juventus: Non bastano 16 milioni per Milito

Il presidente del Real Saragoza Pero Agapito Iglesias non cambia idea, la Juve, se vuole lo stopper Gabi Milito, deve pagarne la clausola rescissoria che è fissata a 30 milioni di euro. Mercoledì scorso, secondo il quotidiano As, Iglesias ha rifiutato i 16 milioni offerti dalla Juve attraverso l'intermediario argentino Jorge Cysterpiller.

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=23&a=44740

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
30 million, are they out of their minds??

16 million should get Juve at least 1 or 2 high quality defensemen.

I doubt Cannavaro and Barzagli combined would cost more.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #159
    I'd rather take a chance and start Criscito if they want 20-25m € for Milito.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)