The Gaby Milito to Juve saga (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
I bet there's more players Barca would consider... Andrade, Pablo, Perea, Rodriguez etc

And tbh I don't think Milito is the ideal solution for their defence. I hope they realize that.

Jul 5, 2005
Juventus steal march on Barcelona in Milito race
tribalfooball.com - May 08, 2007

Juventus have struck personal terms with Real Zaragoza defender Gaby Milito.

Gazzetta dello Sport says Juve have stolen a march on Barcelona by offering a contract to Milito's representatives to consider. The Argentine is said to be happy with the terms on the table.

Juve must now open talks with Zaragoza over a fee for the defender, who Roberto Ayala has tipped as a future Argentina captain.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Although that's from Tribal Football, I'd buy that. Milito is of Italian origin, and I'm sure he would jump at the chance to come play in Italy. I sure as hell hope he does.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
at least - no serious, they are both great players, not that famous like other argies imo typical juventus "material"

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Now buy Lucio.

Lucio-Milito-Chiellini would rock! I am sure Buffon will take that over Inter's or Milan's.

Though I must say Milito would be wise use Juve's contract offer term to get substantial rise from other teams..

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Now buy Lucio.

Lucio-Milito-Chiellini would rock! I am sure Buffon will take that over Inter's or Milan's.

Though I must say Milito would be wise use Juve's contract offer term to get substantial rise from other teams..
I would shit myself with Lucio in our team just as much as I do now with Boum.

I would have a nervous breakdown if the two of them teamed up at CB.

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
Now buy Lucio.

Lucio is shit and sure is hell expensive
Just because Brazil don't have any good defenders and he became their 1st choice defender, he became overrated. They make it as if every Brazillian footballer is awesome.
Milito would be great and I still wish we could get another good centerback. I prefer for Chielini to remain on the wings for his natural pace. The Heinze rumors are getting bigger though.

If you guys dont mind i'd like to post other transfer rumors concerning Arteta

Mikel Arteta linked with a move for Juventus' Olivier Kapo, who insists his future remains in the Italians' hands.

Arteta has been an integral part of Everton's successful quest for Uefa Cup football, scoring nine goals in 34 Premiership appearances.

Kapo has impressed while on a season-long loan at Levante, reportedly catching the eye of both Zaragoza and Real Betis.

"My contract in Italy does not finish until 2008 and it all depends on Juve," Kapo told the Spanish press.

Arteta is a pure central midfielder and the way he continues to play in Everton reminds me of Deschamps. Good passes, arrives late to pick up loose balls and acceptable vision and creativity. Could learn alot from Neddy before his final season with us which is approaching soon.

Youssouf Mulumbu.....just learn of this dude's existence. Anyone could tell me more about him?

The 20-year-old - who is playing in his first season as a professional - has emerged as a promising prospect for Paul Le Guen having played 15 times this term.

United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is an admirer of the versatile performer, according to Mulumbu himself, along with European giants Juventus and Valencia.

However, PSG's DR Congo-born midfielder admits he is happy with the chance handed to him by the French club ahead of proposed talks over his future.

"It is always nice to play regularly for every club, but it is more encouraging when it is for PSG," Mulumbu told But.

"It is not easy to trust youngsters here, so I can't show bad performances like I did at Toulouse.

"Manchester United, Juventus and Valencia are still following my performances, they keep on contacting me.

"But they know that since I signed a professional contract, it is more difficult for them.

"Regarding my future I don't know what I will do. We will sit down and discuss it with my agent and the coach. It is really encouraging to be followed by such clubs.

"The most important thing for me is to play, and I can't complain because I have played nearly 20 times and it is only my first pro season. I am proud."

www.skysports.com

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
Just because Brazil don't have any good defenders and he became their 1st choice defender, he became overrated. They make it as if every Brazillian footballer is awesome.
Milito would be great and
"Regarding my future I don't know what I will do. We will sit down and discuss it with my agent and the coach. It is really encouraging to be followed by such clubs.

"The most important thing for me is to play, and I can't complain because I have played nearly 20 times and it is only my first pro season. I am proud."

www.skysports.com
Alongside Milito, Cris Lucio either of them will be fine!
We can have KO defence for 28 mils!:tup:
Thats fair, & that's the most expencive outcome.

You are about to make yous 1000 post!:smoke:

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Who wants more chocks here ?

Juventus: il Liverpool si inserisce su Milito

14:32 del 10 maggio

Insidia inglese per la Juventus su Gabriel Milito. Il difensore argentino del Saragozza vedrebbe di buon occhio un trasferimento al Liverpool: "I Reds hanno un allenatore spagnolo e ciò potrebbe incidere sulla mia decisione per il futuro" - ha dichiarato il giocatore.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Milito would be great and I still wish we could get another good centerback. I prefer for Chielini to remain on the wings for his natural pace. The Heinze rumors are getting bigger though.

If you guys dont mind i'd like to post other transfer rumors concerning Arteta

Mikel Arteta linked with a move for Juventus' Olivier Kapo, who insists his future remains in the Italians' hands.

Arteta has been an integral part of Everton's successful quest for Uefa Cup football, scoring nine goals in 34 Premiership appearances.

Kapo has impressed while on a season-long loan at Levante, reportedly catching the eye of both Zaragoza and Real Betis.

"My contract in Italy does not finish until 2008 and it all depends on Juve," Kapo told the Spanish press.

Arteta is a pure central midfielder and the way he continues to play in Everton reminds me of Deschamps. Good passes, arrives late to pick up loose balls and acceptable vision and creativity. Could learn alot from Neddy before his final season with us which is approaching soon.

Youssouf Mulumbu.....just learn of this dude's existence. Anyone could tell me more about him?

The 20-year-old - who is playing in his first season as a professional - has emerged as a promising prospect for Paul Le Guen having played 15 times this term.

United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is an admirer of the versatile performer, according to Mulumbu himself, along with European giants Juventus and Valencia.

However, PSG's DR Congo-born midfielder admits he is happy with the chance handed to him by the French club ahead of proposed talks over his future.

"It is always nice to play regularly for every club, but it is more encouraging when it is for PSG," Mulumbu told But.

"It is not easy to trust youngsters here, so I can't show bad performances like I did at Toulouse.

"Manchester United, Juventus and Valencia are still following my performances, they keep on contacting me.

"But they know that since I signed a professional contract, it is more difficult for them.

www.skysports.com

I would love for Arteta to come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)