The Gabriel Milito Saga - Part II (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
secco can learn his trade with fiorentina, id sooner we hired sum1 who has been in this business for years, sum1 with contacts and experience, not an amateur who is the joke of the transfer world
Yes, the joke of the transfer world who landed Tiago and Andrade almost secretly. Give credit where credit is due.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Who told you that? Oh, shit I forgot, you've got those connections. So, did you return your Milito jersey yet?
well im bettega did have alot of influence on transfer negotiations and renewals. but like i said i will judge secco properly now bettega is gone, and i just hope for the sake of juve he proves me wrong

dont worry some fool bought it off me on ebay :lol:

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Who told you that? Oh, shit I forgot, you've got those connections. So, did you return your Milito jersey yet?
Why should he Aha you are one of them that think Milito is gonne sign for Barca.. :disagree:

Badass has already explain that to me, They arent after a central defender because Abidal was bought, Chivu was only a alternative:D.

Milito will sign i trust in Badass.

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

:cool:

Max

Jul 15, 2003
well im bettega did have alot of influence on transfer negotiations and renewals. but like i said i will judge secco properly now bettega is gone, and i just hope for the sake of juve he proves me wrong

dont worry some fool bought it off me on ebay :lol:
How egotistical of you.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
lol its funny u say that as im wearing a superman t shirt :lol:
I know more than you think, close your blinds. I'm going to kill you, take your scarf and hat to disguise myself as you and steal information from your buddies to become the "new" new informer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)