The Gabriel Milito Saga - Part II (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry

Apr 17, 2005
episode 3 is Revenge of the Juve

and Milito will be one of important actors
More likely the Return of the Fabio :p

..I do hope Milito comes, but things aren't looking that great anymore. Even Barca is now moving a bid for him, when the Chivu deal went haywire.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Good news guys : Barca offered 15 M + Giuly for gaby milito but he wants to play in italy

Sources :
Milito ha già scelto la Juventus

09:00 del 04 luglio

Il Barcellona offre 15 milioni più Giuly al Saragozza per Gabriel Milito contro i 16 della Juve, ma il difensore argentino ha già deciso di andare in Italia.
(Gazzetta dello Sport)

Il Barça si inserisce anche sul brasiliano Pepe del Porto. Oltre a Andrade, per la Juve rispuntano i nomi di Meira e Cannavaro.
(Tuttosport)

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    what happened to other thread ?
    It became a contest on who gets the better inside information, at least half the posts on each page are off-topic and generally messy. If I had to warn members there at least three members would have been banned, I chose not to.

Sep 19, 2006
    Good news guys : Barca offered 15 M + Giuly for gaby milito but he wants to play in italy

Sources :

Il Barcellona offre 15 milioni più Giuly al Saragozza per Gabriel Milito contro i 16 della Juve, ma il difensore argentino ha già deciso di andare in Italia.
    (Gazzetta dello Sport)

Il Barça si inserisce anche sul brasiliano Pepe del Porto. Oltre a Andrade, per la Juve rispuntano i nomi di Meira e Cannavaro.
    (Tuttosport)
    I am not sure about the part where he said that he wants to play in Italy.The guy just said that he dreams of playin with Messi.I am sure if Barca & Juve made the same offer,he will definitly choose barca!

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006

Sources :

(Gazzetta dello Sport)

(Tuttosport)

I hope he maintains his stance about going to Juve...

Sep 19, 2006
    I don't want to start another debate about the player's statement but i just wanted to put in some hope.
    the only reason I think Barca wont go so far with this is because we gave them Zambrotta & thuram last year & I know that the relationship between Laporta & our board is so good so I think if we told them that we really want the guy,they would look somewhere else!!!!

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    the only reason I think Barca wont go so far with this is because we gave them Zambrotta & thuram last year & I know that the relationship between Laporta & our board is so good so I think if we told them that we really want the guy,they would look somewhere else!!!!
    I think us selling them Zambo doesn't prove we have a good relationship with them. We sold Inter Iba and Viera, the back bone of Inter's scudetto, u think?....

Surely Milito will choose Barca over us, Barca are inneed of a defense as they are pretty much perfect in attack. They are also playing in the CL.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)