The Gabriel Milito Saga - Part II (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2006
Barcelona and Inter Milan have already started looking at alternatives. The Catalans are chasing Gabriel Milito, whom Juventus have seemingly given up on, and Inter could well join the chase, looking to sign yet another Argentine.

Goal.com

I wish Milito signs for someone already and finish this saga...
And please Badass stop spreading the rumours around cuz you're giving a false hope to the people. Let them wait for offical announcement
Word!! him & Mark conviced 90% of the members of this forum that the guy already signed & now everybody is dissapointed after hearing that Barca are in the game.if anybody have any information from any reliable source just say it,if u dont then shut up & dont go with (my friends know Gigli & he tells them everythin,I know stuff no one here knows,I am an INFORMER).Fucken grow up!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Word!! him & Mark conviced 90% of the members of this forum that the guy already signed & now everybody is dissapointed after hearing that Barca are in the game.if anybody have any information from any reliable source just say it,if u dont then shut up & dont go with my friends know Gigli & he tells them everythin,I know stuff no one here knows,I am an INFORMER.Fucken grow up!!
oh calm the f*ck down will ya? i said agreed personal terms not the actual contract to move which cant take place till the fee is agreed

read and comprehend!

Sep 19, 2006
oh god but thats the thing though, he has agreed a pre contract agreement with us, im not giving false hope, because that only lies in what happens in terms of negotiations this week, and if the negotiations fail this week milito will not be joining, thats the fact, no false hope, no roumer, that is the situation as it stands

what so wanting to play with messi means hes going to barca??? oh common get real, anyone who doesnt want to play with messi is stupid this is simply media fuel, the door is only opened to barca still as no fee has been agreed, agreeing personal terms b4 agreeing a fee is not illegal under fifa law
agrreing is smthing & signing is smthing else.I could tell u right know I agree to play for ur team in the phone & tomorrow come & tell u I changed my mind,I want to lick Messi's ass in Barca so agrrein to play with us was only becoz he had no other options to play in another big club but now he has & if Barca are willin to pay the price he will choose them without thinkin,if they dont & thats what I hope he will probably end up Juventino!!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
It became a contest on who gets the better inside information, at least half the posts on each page are off-topic and generally messy. If I had to warn members there at least three members would have been banned, I chose not to.
good on ya

anyway, I was excited about the prospect of Milito but now that it dragged on this much then i just dont care. It won't be the end of the world if we dont get him, and we can find better alternatives on all aspects

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
agrreing is smthing & signing is smthing else.I could tell u right know I agree to play for ur team in the phone & tomorrow come & tell u I changed my mind,I want to lick Messi's ass in Barca so agrrein to play with us was only becoz he had no other options to play in another big club but now he has & if Barca are willin to pay the price he will choose them without thinkin,if they dont & thats what I hope he will probably end up Juventino!!
yeah only that milito has given his word to juve and not barca, im not saying cuz milito has a pre contract agreement that hes defo comming, but its definatly more stable evidence that hes likely to join juve providing a fee is agreed, barca have made no contact to milito with the exception of a few pathetic words from messi, no actual agreement, and it had been said that barca's offer for milito is less than juve's so thats another info to go by

Sep 19, 2006
yeah only that milito has given his word to juve and not barca, im not saying cuz milito has a pre contract agreement that hes defo comming, but its definatly more stable evidence that hes likely to join juve providing a fee is agreed, barca have made no contact to milito with the exception of a few pathetic words from messi, no actual agreement, and it had been said that barca's offer for milito is less than juve's so thats another info to go by
Barca's low offer is True,after signig Henry,Yaya Toure & Abidal,I dont think they can afford putting 18 mill. euros in a defender!! BUT again He MAYBE agreed personal term with Juve only coz he didnt know that a club like barca who is the favourite of winnig everything next season is interested in him & now that he knew this he is considering his options & thats the only reason he said I really want to play with Messi so as I said before if barca are willin to pay the fee they will get him ,if they dont we have a big chance of siging the guy!!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Barca's low offer is True,after signig Henry,Yaya Toure & Abidal,I dont think they can afford putting 18 mill. euros in a defender!! BUT again He MAYBE agreed personal term with Juve only coz he didnt know that a club like barca who is the favourite of winnig everything next season is interested in him & now that he knew this he is considering his options & thats the only reason he said I really want to play with Messi so as I said before if barca are willin to pay the fee they will get him ,if they dont we have a big chance of siging the guy!!
barca wont match our offer, they cant afford too, not to buy friends for the club, juve's offer is the best one 13 mill plus addition future fees, zaragoza are holding out, but its making us impatient and want a decision by around the end of this week, if nothing, we will move on, cause we cant wait till the end of the copa america to get him, hes not worth it

Sep 19, 2006
Anyway I downloaded some games for Porto to see Pepe closely & I think he is a really good defender & if we can get him with another above average defender it would be okay & loosin Milito wont be catastrophic!

Sep 19, 2006
barca wont match our offer, they cant afford too, not to buy friends for the club, juve's offer is the best one 13 mill plus addition future fees, zaragoza are holding out, but its making us impatient and want a decision by around the end of this week, if nothing, we will move on, cause we cant wait till the end of the copa america to get him, hes not worth it
I thought our offer was 16 mill. euros + additional 2 if we eneded up in the first 4 next season!!???

Jun 7, 2003
oh god but thats the thing though, he has agreed a pre contract agreement with us, im not giving false hope, because that only lies in what happens in terms of negotiations this week, and if the negotiations fail this week milito will not be joining, thats the fact, no false hope, no roumer, that is the situation as it stands

what so wanting to play with messi means hes going to barca??? oh common get real, anyone who doesnt want to play with messi is stupid this is simply media fuel, the door is only opened to barca still as no fee has been agreed, agreeing personal terms b4 agreeing a fee is not illegal under fifa law
i tought it is, the club should be contacted first when the club accepts everything the interested club is allowed to talk with the pláyer.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Anyway I downloaded some games for Porto to see Pepe closely & I think he is a really good defender & if we can get him with another above average defender it would be okay & loosin Milito wont be catastrophic!
having watched an entire season of pepe im not entire convinced, like ive mentioned b4 his decision making is not all that decisive at times

I thought our offer was 16 mill. euros + additional 2 if we eneded up in the first 4 next season!!???
i was talking in sterling currency

i tought it is, the club should be contacted first when the club accepts everything the interested club is allowed to talk with the pláyer.

well its not like zaragoza dont want to sell milito, but only at the right price, so they have by the looks of it allowed us to speak with the player then agree a fee

Sep 19, 2006
having watched an entire season of pepe im not entire convinced, like ive mentioned b4 his decision making is not all that decisive at times

i was talking in sterling currency
me too I am not entirly convinced with him but I'll take him over Luizao,barzagli or andrade!! he is younger & he is fast & he seems like he could improve a lot.overall if Milito didnt come I think that Pepe & cris(which seems too hard to get) are the best alternatives!!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Thats true & thats why Stuttgart wants to sue our asses becoz we contacted Meira & Gomez without asking them!!
ah dont believe that, this part of any deal is a very grey area, i dont actually think we've made any formal contact with meira and gomez especially gomez as we have no need for him, so i think stuttgart were paranoid as to what the media were writting

Sep 19, 2006
every club contacted other club's players I didnt see any punisment about this

We are Juventus,we can chase everbody we want
its forbidden by Fifa to cotact a player whose contract didnt ran out without taking permission from the club!! Most of the clubs doesnt respect this all the time but it is forbidden & again thats why stuutgart want to sue us!!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
me too I am not entirly convinced with him but I'll take him over Luizao,barzagli or andrade!! he is younger & he is fast & he seems like he could improve a lot.overall if Milito didnt come I think that Pepe & cris(which seems too hard to get) are the best alternatives!!
oh god dont even mention luizao i want him forgotten, but i think i wud take andrade over pepe simply because of his experience and is far cheaper and depor seem more open to talks than porto do

Sep 19, 2006
ah dont believe that, this part of any deal is a very grey area, i dont actually think we've made any formal contact with meira and gomez especially gomez as we have no need for him, so i think stuttgart were paranoid as to what the media were writting
I am not sure if we did contact Meira & Gomez or not but I think that stuttgart wont sue us afterall!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)