The Gabriel Milito Saga - Part II (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2006
I think us selling them Zambo doesn't prove we have a good relationship with them. We sold Inter Iba and Viera, the back bone of Inter's scudetto, u think?....

Surely Milito will choose Barca over us, Barca are inneed of a defense as they are pretty much perfect in attack. They are also playing in the CL.
There is only 1 thing we know about this transfer

Milito wants Juventus

Sep 19, 2006
There is only 1 thing we know about this transfer

Milito wants Juventus
Thats not true at all if it is up to him He will choose Barca but the only thing standing between barca & milito is that Barca are not willing to pay even 16 mil. euros for him.also latest reports says that Messi is tryin to convince him to join Barca & messi said that he is talkin everyday with Milito about a possible transfer to Barca so all this shit that these so called informers say about him already signed is PURE BULLSHIT!!He didnt agrre on nothing,he would like of course to join Juve but if barca went into the game he will choose them without thinkin!!

Sep 19, 2006
Messi Working On Milito Barça Move

Leo Messi believes that FC Barcelona should step up0 their pursuit of Gabriel Milito and has been trying to persuade the player to join him at Camp Nou.

zoom - galleria The duo are both on international duty for Argentina at the Copa América in Venezuela and discuss life at the Catalan club.

Barça are in the market for a central defender and have Milito in their sights after refusing to pay the asking price for AS Roma's Christian Chivu.

Milito has already informed his current club, Real Zaragoza, that he intends to leave this summer and the Aragón-based outfit are waiting for a club to match their asking price.

Juventus have also been storngly linked, but Barça are confident that they can match the Italian's offer and equal their personal terms.

The Blaugrana may have the upper hand after the Copa América finishes as Messi has been spending time trying to persuade Milito to join him at the club.

"It would be wonderful, Gabi is a great player, I would love him to sign for Barça," Messi explained.

"His arrival would strengthen the defence and bringing in players of his quality is very important.

"He has everything. He is solid, very strong and is great in the air.

"He is a winner and always transmits that, he really does not like to lose.

"Also, he is a great person, a really good guy, and it would be fantastic if he could play for us.

"We have talked many times in training and, although we do not have much information, we speak about all kinds of things."

Goal.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Messi Working On Milito Barça Move

Leo Messi believes that FC Barcelona should step up0 their pursuit of Gabriel Milito and has been trying to persuade the player to join him at Camp Nou.

zoom - galleria The duo are both on international duty for Argentina at the Copa América in Venezuela and discuss life at the Catalan club.

Barça are in the market for a central defender and have Milito in their sights after refusing to pay the asking price for AS Roma's Christian Chivu.

Milito has already informed his current club, Real Zaragoza, that he intends to leave this summer and the Aragón-based outfit are waiting for a club to match their asking price.

Juventus have also been storngly linked, but Barça are confident that they can match the Italian's offer and equal their personal terms.

The Blaugrana may have the upper hand after the Copa América finishes as Messi has been spending time trying to persuade Milito to join him at the club.

"It would be wonderful, Gabi is a great player, I would love him to sign for Barça," Messi explained.

"His arrival would strengthen the defence and bringing in players of his quality is very important.

"He has everything. He is solid, very strong and is great in the air.

"He is a winner and always transmits that, he really does not like to lose.

"Also, he is a great person, a really good guy, and it would be fantastic if he could play for us.

"We have talked many times in training and, although we do not have much information, we speak about all kinds of things."
wasting ur time messi cuz milito has an agreement with us

Jun 7, 2003
we should pay to much. we have to stay cool, if he goes to barca for this high price then its ok, zaragoza wants to much and we can't afford that. we have to make other signings too not only one defender

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
U really should just Shut Up & stop sayin Rumours.There is no Fucken agreement!! I know that ur Boyfriend works as a pimp outside Delli Alpi but trust me he is just lying at u!
:disagree: i think you will find he does

and you are so sure how?

the reason why milito is not at juve is because of the fee, not because milito doesnt want to join us, he has a pre contract agreement with us- fact

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Barcelona and Inter Milan have already started looking at alternatives. The Catalans are chasing Gabriel Milito, whom Juventus have seemingly given up on, and Inter could well join the chase, looking to sign yet another Argentine.

Goal.com

I wish Milito signs for someone already and finish this saga...
And please Badass stop spreading the rumours around cuz you're giving a false hope to the people. Let them wait for offical announcement

Sep 19, 2006
:disagree: i think you will find he does

and you are so sure how?

the reason why milito is not at juve is because of the fee, not because milito doesnt want to join us, he has a pre contract agreement with us- fact
I am so sure becoz all his statements indicate that he signed nothing with any club & if he did sign he will be f***** banned by FiFa!!! He was really excited to join Juve at first when he had no other offers but now with him knowing that other teams are after him,he is considering his optoins & thats why he openedd the door for Barca by sayin I want to play with Messi!!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Barcelona and Inter Milan have already started looking at alternatives. The Catalans are chasing Gabriel Milito, whom Juventus have seemingly given up on, and Inter could well join the chase, looking to sign yet another Argentine.

Goal.com

I wish Milito signs for someone already and finish this saga...
And please Badass stop spreading the rumours around cuz you're giving a false hope to the people. Let them wait for offical announcement
oh god but thats the thing though, he has agreed a pre contract agreement with us, im not giving false hope, because that only lies in what happens in terms of negotiations this week, and if the negotiations fail this week milito will not be joining, thats the fact, no false hope, no roumer, that is the situation as it stands

I am so sure becoz all his statements indicate that he signed nothing with any club & if he did sign he will be f***** banned by FiFa!!! He was really excited to join Juve at first when he had no other offers but now with him knowing that other teams are after him,he is considering his optoins & thats why he openedd the door for Barca by sayin I want to play with Messi!!

what so wanting to play with messi means hes going to barca??? oh common get real, anyone who doesnt want to play with messi is stupid this is simply media fuel, the door is only opened to barca still as no fee has been agreed, agreeing personal terms b4 agreeing a fee is not illegal under fifa law

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)