The Gabriel Milito Saga - Part II (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
I think guys that we were late and not so persistent with following up with him on that deal. Now he's gone.. And we should start lookng else were rather than discussing the "will not happen" signings..

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Barca And Zaragoza Negotiate: Gabi Milito Deal Close?

Barcelona have already agreed personal terms with Zaragoza's centre-back, Gabriel Milito. Now, the clubs just need to agree on a transfer fee...

Gabi Milito could be on his way to the Nou Camp in the next couple of days - that's if the clubs can settle the issue of his price tag.

Barca apparently approached the blanquillos with a 16 million euro offer, but the Zaragoza side seems unlikely to accept less than 18 million. Additionally, add-on clauses of payment based on Barca's silverware haul are expected to be part of the deal.

Gabriel seems highly unlikely to remain at the Romareda after an impressive season, while Barcelona are hot favourites to land his signature. Therefore, the two clubs are expected to compromise on the fee in the coming days.

However, if they do not, Barca have other options. Cristian Chivu is still available, despite protestations that he won't be going to Barca, and Kahka Kaladze could yet be subject to a surprise bid.

Gabi Milito joined Zaragoza in 2003, his brother Diego also arriving at the club in 2005. Both are currently on international duty with Argentina's Copa America 2007 squad.

goal.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
But that's good news.
then I guess the obvious question then is who do we go after (besides Milito) ??

so do you know people from the drughi too??:undecide:
nah...I dont associate with thugs :p

I get my info from an older Italian gentleman who seems to know what he's talking about...and a bit of educated guessing as well ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)