The Gabriel Milito Saga - Part II (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
i see...Do you think he's good enough??I've seen a few Palermo matches this season but i havent really noticed how Barzagli played..
not seen many this season but hopefully with better players around him, like he had at the world cup, he would be able to make the step up.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
i see...Do you think he's good enough??I've seen a few Palermo matches this season but i havent really noticed how Barzagli played..
We aren't strongly linked with any CB right now, but neither were we strongly linked with Andrade, so you never know. ;)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i think with the right environment hes good enough, i admired how he handled the pressure of the wc, comming on as a sub with 10 men and played with a cool and calm head, and with the quality around him, recently the changes in management, and zamparini's big mouth hasnt at all helped barzagli develop and fulfill his potential

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
i think with the right environment hes good enough, i admired how he handled the pressure of the wc, comming on as a sub with 10 men and played with a cool and calm head, and with the quality around him, recently the changes in management, and zamparini's big mouth hasnt at all helped barzagli develop and fulfill his potential
i agree he was quite good at the WC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)