The Gabriel Milito Saga - Part II (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I know more than you think, close your blinds. I'm going to kill you, take your scarf and hat to disguise myself as you and steal information from your buddies to become the "new" new informer.
:p :D ...why not remove the other competition as well (mark77) ;)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
mwahaha i rule the roost here late at night/early morning :D

i think we shud be posting this stuff in the off topic thread, cuz i dont actually wanna be banned :D
Back on topic, Milito's not coming to Juventus. Eat your vitamins, say your prayers, respect your elders, carry on in life.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
that isn't Secco's fault, he is young, he is steal learning;)
Look what Moggi did to Juve on the end :mad::cry:
Right on, man. These guys seem to only remember Moggi for landing superstars rather than the cheating rat he was.
I think not. Moggi was no more of a cheater than anyother club official in serie A. Which makes him not really a criminal as justice in that case is maintained.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
So Secco failed in securing our number one defensive target on the market... can't say I'm surprised.
he did the right thing, he didnt let Zaragoza walk all over him. It was MORE their loss, not ours. They are even having a hard time agreeing terms with Barca so i dont blame this one on Secco at all. Sure i admit Secco isnt anywhere near experienced as Moggi or Bettega was, but he has done a hell of a lot for us this year already.

Zare

Jul 4, 2007
he did the right thing, he didnt let Zaragoza walk all over him. It was MORE their loss, not ours.
Not true at all. They still have one of the most talented defenders in the world and could still sell him to another top club for the price they want. It's not really our loss either except for the fact we failed to sign our main target which doesn't look good for Secco. No matter what anybody says, he's not qualified for his role. Period.

Sure i admit Secco isnt anywhere near experienced as Moggi or Bettega was, but he has done a hell of a lot for us this year already.
What, make easy signings? Pavel practically signed Grygera himself and Almiron, Iaquinta, Andrade and Tiago all wanted Juve and were destined to leave their clubs, so what is that "hell" you're talking about? He hasn't done anything that impressive.

memo_juve

Jun 20, 2007
he did the right thing, he didnt let Zaragoza walk all over him. It was MORE their loss, not ours. They are even having a hard time agreeing terms with Barca so i dont blame this one on Secco at all. Sure i admit Secco isnt anywhere near experienced as Moggi or Bettega was, but he has done a hell of a lot for us this year already.
am on ur side..

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Not true at all. They still have one of the most talented defenders in the world and could still sell him to another top club for the price they want. It's not really our loss either except for the fact we failed to sign our main target which doesn't look good for Secco. No matter what anybody says, he's not qualified for his role. Period.

What, make easy signings? Pavel practically signed Grygera himself and Almiron, Iaquinta, Andrade and Tiago all wanted Juve and were destined to leave their clubs, so what is that "hell" you're talking about? He hasn't done anything that impressive.
Yes you are right, we didnt manage to sign our main transfer target, but again Secco stood his ground and didnt allow Zaragoza to make him look like a fool. I admit that he is a talented defender, i think he would of been great for us. But what can you say about alot of other teams, year after year they set an objective in the transfer market, they do their best to sign their main transfer target, but if the price is too high and the club isnt prepared to spend that money, they look elsewhere and go for plan B, which we have done with Andrade. Look at Real Madrid, they are itching to sign Kaka but do you see that happening? No, they set other objectives and look elsewhere.

And what do you mean easy signings? Do you think Secco just walked into the offices of those other clubs and shook hands in agreement with their management? No, he negotiated and the talks were successful. Some teams are just easier to work with. Sure Nedved influenced Grygeras decision, but he wasnt the one who went to Amsterdam to talk with Grygera's agent. Maybe Almiron, Tiago and Iaquinta were destined to sign for Juve, but do you think they would have signed without talking to the clubs respresentatives? Definitely not.

I will admit that Secco hasnt done all good in the transfer market, and at times you can see that he cant be compared to Moggi, but i just hate it when people have nothing good to say about him. He has the hardest job in the world right now, he has to build a team who has such a wealthy history, to be great enough to get back to the top, both in Italy and in Europe.

memo_juve

Jun 20, 2007
Yes you are right, we didnt manage to sign our main transfer target, but again Secco stood his ground and didnt allow Zaragoza to make him look like a fool. I admit that he isnt a talented defender, i think he would of been great for us. But what can you say about alot of other teams, year after year they set an objective in the transfer market, they do their best to sign their main transfer target, but if the price is too high and the club isnt prepared to spend that money, they look elsewhere and go for plan B, which we have done with Andrade. Look at Real Madrid, they are itching to sign Kaka but do you see that happening? No, they set other objectives and look elsewhere.

And what do you mean easy signings? Do you think Secco just walked into the offices of those other clubs and shook hands in agreement with their management? No, he negotiated and the talks were successful. Some teams are just easier to work with. Sure Nedved influenced Grygeras decision, but he wasnt the one who went to Amsterdam to talk with Grygera's agent. Maybe Almiron, Tiago and Iaquinta were destined to sign for Juve, but do you think they would have signed without talking to the clubs respresentatives? Definitely not.

I will admit that Secco hasnt done all good in the transfer market, and at times you can see that he cant be compared to Moggi, but i just hate it when people have nothing good to say about him. He has the hardest job in the world right now, he has to build a team who has such a wealthy history, to be great enough to get back to the top, both in Italy and in Europe.
:agree:

not only that his job is the most difficult at this time..

see what he did to keep our stars with us last season ..
buffon, camo, trez .. all of them were thinking of leaving the club, but they are with us now ..
maybe he forced them .. but thats his work, force this guy, buy that, sell this, this what he do and for sure more.. and what he did is something i really like

if he lost our main target, he found a replacement, a good replacement too ..

hope my logic is like urs francesco

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006

buffon, camo, trez .. all of them were thinking of leaving the club, but they are with us now ..
maybe he forced them .. but thats his work, force this guy, buy that, sell this, this what he do and for sure more.. and what he did is something i really like

yes we think alike, i hate how most people just jump on the band wagon regarding secco, they dont like to face some of the facts about his work, all they can see are the negatives

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
According to reports published in a Barcelona sports daily, the transfer of Gabriel Milito from Real Zaragoza to FC Barcelona is just a matter of time…

Although Spanish sports papers are rather like politicians instead of objective newspapers at times – both Madrid and Barcelona versions surfing the fine line between being factual and being wishful – Catalan daily Sport insists that Milito will sign for Barça as soon as the current Copa América ends.

With the Final taking place on Sunday 15/07/07, Sport is betting that next week will see the Albiceleste defender sign for the Blaugranas. The long-running soap opera over who will be the new addition to the Barça defence appears to be nearing a solution, although the same sources also claim that the Chivu option is still open.

Citing the fact that Milito specifically asked for peace and quiet to concentrate on what would be Argentina’s record fifteenth Copa (the Albiceleste are tied 14-14 with Uruguay, Brazil having won only seven times), the paper claims that economic differences between the two clubs is minimal.

FC Barcelona have upped the ante to €15 million; one more than the ‘unmoveable’ €14 million that VP Ferran Soriano was said to be sticking to come hell or high water. Not only has the basic bar been raised, but the deal is said to include an extra €3 million if Barça attain all three titles in sight next season: Liga, Copa del Rey and a third Champions League.

The Maño club had been holding out for a cool €20 million from FC Barcelona, but are apparently set to settle for two million less…if one of the targets is met. The only difference is that Zaragoza want the full 18 million if Barça get either La Liga or the Champions. The extra money has ben offered as a direct result of Juve signing Jorge Andrade.

Miguel Pardeza, the Real Zaragoza sporting director, knows that Gaby Milito, a wants to sign for Barça, seeing the chance to strike while the iron’s hot, and Txiki Begiristain and Pardeza have been in close contact by telephone. The only real obstacle is the iron hand of Zaragoza majority shareholder Agapito Iglesias, still hopeful that as time ticks by Barca will be forced to raise the offer to €20 million.

goal.com

Zare

Jul 4, 2007
simply coz what he says is logic..

Yes you are right, we didnt manage to sign our main transfer target, but again Secco stood his ground and didnt allow Zaragoza to make him look like a fool. I admit that he is a talented defender, i think he would of been great for us. But what can you say about alot of other teams, year after year they set an objective in the transfer market, they do their best to sign their main transfer target, but if the price is too high and the club isnt prepared to spend that money, they look elsewhere and go for plan B, which we have done with Andrade. Look at Real Madrid, they are itching to sign Kaka but do you see that happening? No, they set other objectives and look elsewhere.

yes we think alike, i hate how most people just jump on the band wagon regarding secco, they dont like to face some of the facts about his work, all they can see are the negatives

What a bunch of fucking pussies. Boohoo, we're talking shit about Secco. You people probably don't even know what Secco's job was before being appointed his new position.

So what facts aren't we facing exactly? If you have forgotten, this is JUVENTUS. When we lose out on our main transfer objective it not only looks bad but is a FAILURE. Do you like seeing failures at this club? I don't give a fuck if we signed Andrade, a player who was destined to leave Depor and nobody else wanted him. We couldn't secure our main priority for the defense because Secco couldn't tie up a deal for Zaragoza quick enough. If he had more cunning and more experiance, he'd probably have signed Milito. But he didn't, and whether you like it or not, he failed.

I've already told you that our signings thus far have been easy, anybody can see that. Even fucking Salihamidzic wanted to join us, so where are the "good" things Secco has done? Sign some fucking papers? He hasn't done shit. And again, it was our legend Bettega who knocked some sense into these idiots and spoke with Trezeguet and Buffon, so he should be credited with securing them, not Secco. Learn something about how this club works dude... you're lacking in information here.

So easy signings and credit that idiots love to give to him instead of the real people that secured our top players... you do the math. And when you figure out what Secco did before being appoint our laughable "transfer guru," perhaps you'll understand our criticism. That Andy guy was totally right about you.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
What a bunch of fucking pussies. Boohoo, we're talking shit about Secco. You people probably don't even know what Secco's job was before being appointed his new position.

So what facts aren't we facing exactly? If you have forgotten, this is JUVENTUS. When we lose out on our main transfer objective it not only looks bad but is a FAILURE. Do you like seeing failures at this club? I don't give a fuck if we signed Andrade, a player who was destined to leave Depor and nobody else wanted him. We couldn't secure our main priority for the defense because Secco couldn't tie up a deal for Zaragoza quick enough. If he had more cunning and more experiance, he'd probably have signed Milito. But he didn't, and whether you like it or not, he failed.

I've already told you that our signings thus far have been easy, anybody can see that. Even fucking Salihamidzic wanted to join us, so where are the "good" things Secco has done? Sign some fucking papers? He hasn't done shit. And again, it was our legend Bettega who knocked some sense into these idiots and spoke with Trezeguet and Buffon, so he should be credited with securing them, not Secco. Learn something about how this club works dude... you're lacking in information here.

So easy signings and credit that idiots love to give to him instead of the real people that secured our top players... you do the math. And when you figure out what Secco did before being appoint our laughable "transfer guru," perhaps you'll understand our criticism. That Andy guy was totally right about you.
i dont know why you want to argue over this, we are both giving our opinions about Juventus, after all that is the purpose of a forum. I wont be dragged into an argument with you. im not saying that everything you have said is wrong, im just disagreeing and putting my argument across to you, but all you wanna do is curse.

and please tell me, what was Andy right about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)