the future number.10 (2 Viewers)

porky

Aug 19, 2005
Maybe we'll lose no.10 untill someone will prove worthy to wear it.
There are too many players,too good in this team ...but for now i think nobody deserve it.Maybe in time...some new young..italian..proud..talent...skill...leader...maybe...

Buy on AliExpress.com

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

the next season after del peiro leaves we will have another number ten. you will cry a little but then slowly get over it
Bessy quit dreamin del piero is gonna be here for a while you dumbass 2008 bud!

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
Zlatan i dont think will take 10 as i dont believe he will be at Juve for a very long time. HEll probably go to a bigger team like madrid or milan or maybe even barca.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Barcelona is hardly a bigger club then Juventus, in fact, only Real Madrid and Man Utd are. Ibrahimovic will go to either them or Chelsea in a few years. Even his biggest fans must admit that the guy isn't at all loyal.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Zlatan wont be with us for too long. But if Cassano comes, Cassano will.
What makes you say that, amico mio? (Not that I doubt you--I'm just curious):)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Zlatan can wear #10 maybe in some years, or Cassano if he joins.. maybe even Mutu.
even if he stays at Juve for a long time(that I don't think so)he won't wear #10.
#9 is good enough for him.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
Barcelona is hardly a bigger club then Juventus, in fact, only Real Madrid and Man Utd are. Ibrahimovic will go to either them or Chelsea in a few years. Even his biggest fans must admit that the guy isn't at all loyal.

And your basing this on what? I know for a fact that he is more loyal to the clubs hes played for then most players out there.

When he played in Malmö he chose not to have an agent because he had such faith in Malmös general manager. Even when he was 17 Arsenal and a shitload of other clubs wanted to buy him but Zlatan didnt want to go because he and Hasse Borg felt the club didnt make enough on the trade.

So where ur getting your not loyal info i dont know, ur probably just getting it from ur perception of Zlatan and if that is the case then its just sad.

So he moved away from Ajax, big deal, who wouldnt if they would get a chance to play for Juve?

Calling him disloyal without any facts to back it up is just wrong dude.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
And how do u know that???

Zlatan is more loyal then ppl think !

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso Lou ] ++

What makes you say that, amico mio? (Not that I doubt you--I'm just curious):)

I think Cassano's nationality will make a difference. Zlatan will move to Madrid or maybe Chelsea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)