the future number.10 (1 Viewer)

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

I know for a fact that he is more loyal to the clubs hes played for then most players out there.
That's not a fact.

When he played in Malmö he chose not to have an agent because he had such faith in Malmös general manager. Even when he was 17 Arsenal and a shitload of other clubs wanted to buy him but Zlatan didnt want to go because he and Hasse Borg felt the club didnt make enough on the trade.
I'm not saying that he is disloyal. If he sees a reasonable chance to improve his position (squad status, money, league, chance to win throphies etc.) he will go.

So where ur getting your not loyal info i dont know, ur probably just getting it from ur perception of Zlatan and if that is the case then its just sad.
When he played at Ajax he was linked to loads of clubs. When he was linked to Juventus he said that he was a Juve supporter since he was 6 years old. When he was linked to Inter he said that Inter was his favorite club. When he was linked to Milan he said that he has always admired them since he was very young. His opinion goes anywhere the wind blows. If he can earn twice as many wages as he does here, and play with Real Madrid he will leave, even if the offer comes in tomorrow.

Calling him disloyal without any facts to back it up is just wrong dude.
Again, I didn't say he is disloyal. I only said I don't expect him to stay in Turin for the next 10 years. There are clubs that pay more money then Juventus and that have more fans and even more chance to win throphies. Ibrahimovic is a superb talent but he won't be the symbol of any club.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++

I'm not saying that he is disloyal. If he sees a reasonable chance to improve his position (squad status, money, league, chance to win throphies etc.) he will go.

Again, I didn't say he is disloyal. I only said I don't expect him to stay in Turin for the next 10 years. There are clubs that pay more money then Juventus and that have more fans and even more chance to win throphies. Ibrahimovic is a superb talent but he won't be the symbol of any club.
You

Even his biggest fans must admit that the guy isn't at all loyal.

Being not at all loyal as u put means he is DISLOYAL. So basicly thats what u said, That he isnt loyal, next time think before u write.

I dont see why Zlatan would like to play for any other team then Juve for the next 5 years. A friend of mine told me (who lives in Malmö and is friends with Zlatan since kids) that Zlatan is very happy in Juve and would not like to go to any other team whoever they are. He thinks Juve,Man U,Milan,Inter,Barcelona is as far as u can come as a soccer player and sees no reason to leave. He is obviously not too concerend about money. The only way he would leave is if the club really wants to get rid of him.

So there u go, insider information, Zlatan is happy in Juve and would like to stay there.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Has the thought occured to you that someone could be neither loyal nor disloyal? To me a loyal player is one like Ferrara, who has stayed at the club for more than a decade and has never moaned about sitting on the bench for the last two/three years. Another example is Raul Tamudo, who signed a contract with no wage filled in, because the club was having financial problems.

A disloyal player is someone like Rio Ferdinand, who demands either a 50% pay rise or else he will leave to his team's biggest rival. Or Anelka, who leaves a club after being substituted twice.

Ibrahimovic fits into neither of those categories. He is happy at Juventus because he knows he can challenge for the Serie A and the CL every year. But, imagine that Juventus would go into afinancial chaos like Lazio's. All the good players would be sold and Zlatan would be forced to have an enormous pay cut. Would he still remain with Juventus, to battle for 10th place? I don't think so.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
Has the thought occured to you that someone could be neither loyal nor disloyal? To me a loyal player is one like Ferrara, who has stayed at the club for more than a decade and has never moaned about sitting on the bench for the last two/three years. Another example is Raul Tamudo, who signed a contract with no wage filled in, because the club was having financial problems.

A disloyal player is someone like Rio Ferdinand, who demands either a 50% pay rise or else he will leave to his team's biggest rival. Or Anelka, who leaves a club after being substituted twice.

Ibrahimovic fits into neither of those categories. He is happy at Juventus because he knows he can challenge for the Serie A and the CL every year. But, imagine that Juventus would go into afinancial chaos like Lazio's. All the good players would be sold and Zlatan would be forced to have an enormous pay cut. Would he still remain with Juventus, to battle for 10th place? I don't think so.

Nice put, but you are wrong.

Either you are loyal or disloyal, there is no in between.

To the other poster who said that thing change with time, Yup they do.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by edpiero ] ++
it should be pazzini !!! hes the future del piero :p
Pazzini is more of a striker. Montolivo was supposed to be the next big playmaker, but seems that he was overhyped - he will play in Serie B next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)