the future number.10 (2 Viewers)

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
platini was a legend of the game my friend.one of the finest midfielders the world ever saw.
mutu doesnt fall into that category of greatness.
so it will have to be an italian,or the best non-italian player in the world,something which zlatan might become in the coming years.

maybe juve shud start a new tradition and give their keeper the #10 jersey.
buffon:D

zlatan has 9, not some 24, why would he change that?

Buy on AliExpress.com

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
I dunno zlatan has a hot head so naturally he wants what is in the best interests for him. Hell change to ten when del piero retires, if he is still at Juve though. For some reason i just think that zlatan wont last at Juve

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ibrahimovic9 ] ++
Cassano to have #10 is a NO; he played for Roma + his attitude is bad
Mutu to have the #10 is a NO; I don't want any1 who used crack to have #10 in Juve.
But whenever he uses cocaine,he gets some cocaine power and become much more influential!:D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
mutu might be a brilliant player,but will he be amongst the finest players the game ever produced like platini?
i dont think so.

I honestly dont see why not. If he wins, and wins big at Juventus, I think he could make a bigger name for himself controversies nothwithstanding.

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
Yes, Snoop, Volpato should be the future number 10. But it won't happen.

He'll spend some more time in Primavera, then get loaned to a Serie B club, then another Serie B club, then a Serie A club, then he'll return, and a Serie A club will buy half his contract. We'll buy him back that summer and then sell him in a deal which brings a 30 year old player to Juve in exchange for Volpato + cash. See, Rej's future is already written.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Valley ] ++

He'll spend some more time in Primavera, then get loaned to a Serie B club, then another Serie B club, then a Serie A club, then he'll return, and a Serie A club will buy half his contract. We'll buy him back that summer and then sell him in a deal which brings a 30 year old player to Juve in exchange for Volpato + cash. See, Rej's future is already written.

:D

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
Hes already at siena and scored on his debut, hes already expected to start this year, and when trez leaves hell have his spot open for him. Hes gonna be a serious player for Juve in like three years when he is 21

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Valley ] ++

Volpato is different,he is Da shit

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
I really hope that Volpato can prove himself wherever he goes. Because I just worry about him. At Juve, I just think he will be wasted regardless of how promising he appears to be. He might never get his chance properly in the first team and could well be used as part of a deal to get players we need in the future, or just loaned out year after year to kill off his ability. :down:

If he has a good season, why can he not become the 5th striker at Juve next season?

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
Mutu to have the #10 is a NO; I don't want any1 who used crack to have #10 in Juve.
ahah come on. they all do it.
wat else would u do with that money. lol

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by delp_07 ] ++
i dont think a player will be number 10 for a very long time when del piero retires. I just think that because there is no player that i see who really deserves it( and at the current moment im not even saying del piero deserves it) One cannot jsut be handed that number it must be given, and it must be treated with respect thats a very important number 2 everyone.

the next season after del peiro leaves we will have another number ten. you will cry a little but then slowly get over it

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

the next season after del peiro leaves we will have another number ten. you will cry a little but then slowly get over it
Maybe this.I hope that Miccoli incident happens to him at the last day :D

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Not crack!
Cocaine...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

:LOL: But slowly has some torture with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)