the future number.10 (3 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
For me, I've seen two #10 Juve mainly. Baggio and Del Piero. Both rocked and both are very special.
Zlatan is a great striker, but whether he is a Juve #10 material or not, well I think its too early to tell. Baggio and Del Piero share common things like, exceptional talent, great bahaviour on and off the field, leadership, teamwork, ability of playing behind the strikers ..etc

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
i reckon it'll be ibrahimovich,if he stays at juventus long enough.
i really cant think of anyone else.
if cassano joins,he would have a strong chance of wearing the #10 jersey too when del piero retires/moves.
Too bad in FIFA 2005, Andrew beck wears the # 10 for Juve.

OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #29
    mutu might be a brilliant player,but will he be amongst the finest players the game ever produced like platini?
    i dont think so.

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
    DP is number ten...
    After him...

IMO that player does not exist in Juve today.
    Maybe Ibra. But then he will have to improve his mentality and behavior on and of the pitch.

Wouldn’t it be nice if we took back the old way when the starting eleven had the numbers from 1 to 11?
    So the numbers mean anything.
    1- goalie
    2-5 defence
    6-9 midfield
    10-11 attackers

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++

Wouldn’t it be nice if we took back the old way when the starting eleven had the numbers from 1 to 11?
    So the numbers mean anything.
    1- goalie
    2-5 defence
    6-9 midfield
    10-11 attackers

Ehhhh,good old times...

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++
    I hope Zlatan doesnt change nr to ten, he already has the nr 9(magical nr) .It would be like a step down for him.
    Magical number,but we know what is (still) the meaning of the number 10.
    The guy who will assume that number from mighty Del Piero must be something special!

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

Magical number,but we know what is (still) the meaning of the number 10.
    The guy who will assume that number from mighty Del Piero must be something special!

Eh, Zlatan got the nr 9 from Ajax. Marco Van Bastens nr. I would rather see he keeps it. I dont think he wants to change nr either.

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
    i dont think a player will be number 10 for a very long time when del piero retires. I just think that because there is no player that i see who really deserves it( and at the current moment im not even saying del piero deserves it) One cannot jsut be handed that number it must be given, and it must be treated with respect thats a very important number 2 everyone.

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
    NO doubt about that i think Nedved should have retired this year or after this season and go to the world cup and end it with a bang. We have a really good shot to win champs league this year and i dont want to screw that up so i think its good that mutu and nedved will alternate this year so they are both a little fresh going into the world cup and it gives us a good shot at winning champs league.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by delp_07 ] ++
    NO doubt about that i think Nedved should have retired this year or after this season and go to the world cup and end it with a bang. We have a really good shot to win champs league this year and i dont want to screw that up so i think its good that mutu and nedved will alternate this year so they are both a little fresh going into the world cup and it gives us a good shot at winning champs league.
    Good for you that you sounds so optimistic,but I doubt about the C.L success,I think that we are not just ready for it,after this injuries especially:down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)