The Financial Situation (26 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Indeed Fiat will definitely need to diversify into (eventually convert fully) EVs like most makers. I like the concept of an “open source” car/chassis :)

Jun 16, 2020
Not much financial news lately.

As reported before by C&F, today there was a decisive meeting for the private investment funds/selling 10% of the Serie A. Agnelli was one of the representatives. Didn’t see any other news about is, but fingers crossed. I think that this could be a game changer for the Serie A in the near future.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
and new main sponsor too. JEEP contract expire in 2021.
Hopefully they get new sponsor outside Exorr circle with amount at least 50M.
Exorr subsidiary (Juve's connected company) can inject the money by become other sponsors. 2 or 3 sponsors for maybe 5-15M. just like suning related companies to inter, ADUGs for City, and Qatary related companies to PSG...
:J:EEP looks good on the shirt tho :D

Jun 16, 2020
La Lega Calcio di Serie A ha approvato all'unanimità l'offerta della cordata Cvc-Advent-FSI per il 10% della nuova media company della Lega Calcio. Lo ha affermato il presidente della Sampdoria Massimo Ferrero al termine dell'assemblea dei club di Serie A. Ferrero ha confermato che la valutazione è di circa 1.7 miliardi di euro e ora si aprirà una fase di verifiche tecniche sulla offerta. A una fase successiva è stata rimandata la questione della governance della newco.

https://m.tuttojuve.com/altre-notiz...si-valutazione-di-1-7-miliardi-di-euro-536529

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
La Lega Calcio di Serie A ha approvato all'unanimità l'offerta della cordata Cvc-Advent-FSI per il 10% della nuova media company della Lega Calcio. Lo ha affermato il presidente della Sampdoria Massimo Ferrero al termine dell'assemblea dei club di Serie A. Ferrero ha confermato che la valutazione è di circa 1.7 miliardi di euro e ora si aprirà una fase di verifiche tecniche sulla offerta. A una fase successiva è stata rimandata la questione della governance della newco.

https://m.tuttojuve.com/altre-notiz...si-valutazione-di-1-7-miliardi-di-euro-536529
What does it actually mean? who gets this money? what it changes for Juve?

Jun 16, 2020
What does it actually mean? who gets this money? what it changes for Juve?
Im not 100% sure, didn’t follow al the rumors exactly, but I think that Serie A will productie their own ‘shows’. Now Sky/DAZN own the rights and they do the broadcast. The Lega started a media company, sold 10% of the rights to fund the costs and I think they’ll eventually produce everything and sell it to broadcasters.

Last 12 months there were different plans of how and what they should exactly do it, for me it remains a bit unclear what they eventually decided, and if they decided it already. This deal was solely the selling of that 10%.

As things were last years, we had a fixed price with Sky, and it basically didn’t improve compared to other competitions. This season is the last one with Sky, contract ends in 2021, so within the a few months we’ll know more.

Jun 16, 2020
Betting sponsors might be allowed again in Serie A for a period of 24 months, after they got banned in 2018.

We still had some betting sponsors, but we were only allowed to work with them in away games in CL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)