The Financial Situation (61 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
McKennie is 2,5m:
Mentre allo Schalke 04 guadagnava poco più di 1 milione di euro l’anno, infatti, alla Juventus godrà di uno stipendio annuo di circa 2,5 milioni di euro.

Frabotta I can’t find now, but I thought that TMW said a few weeks ago that’s it’s a lot less than 1m. Can’t find it.. but I doubt those U23 players make millions.

Btw we trust you more than C&F.
https://juvecanal.com/articles/juventus-wages-successfuly-lowered/

frabotta is missing from this list, the guy based his calculation only on the net wages and assumed we'll save the whole yearly salary, still, that's a start. btw a precise calculation is fairly complicated, since the players get paid monthly, and some of their yearly salary was already paid by the club. so for instance, in de sciglio's case, his yearly net salary is 3m, but his salary for the first 3 months of the financial year was already paid, so the saving is "only" 2,25m net, a bit less than 3m gross. and since it's a dry loan, his amortization (~2,5m) will still count.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Hmm, thats what 25m euros gross saving? Though our amortization must have gone up with arthurs transfer... so i wonder if the net effect is the same. I wonder if we are doing any cost cutting in other operating costs ...that said the top line is a huge issue anyway.

Jun 16, 2020

frabotta is missing from this list, the guy based his calculation only on the net wages and assumed we'll save the whole yearly salary, still, that's a start. btw a precise calculation is fairly complicated, since the players get paid monthly, and some of their yearly salary was already paid by the club. so for instance, in de sciglio's case, his yearly net salary is 3m, but his salary for the first 3 months of the financial year was already paid, so the saving is "only" 2,25m net, a bit less than 3m gross. and since it's a dry loan, his amortization (~2,5m) will still count.
That guy really choose the easy way for that article :p

Maybe it’s best to wait for Calcio e Finanza, as I want to compare this year and last year. We had one of the highest wages in the world a year ago, with Mandzukic and Can still on the books. Perin with a failed medical, Pjaca with his 2m salary etc.

True what you say, we also shouldn’t forget that Higuain left with a buonuscita of 2m or so, and I think that Sarri still gets paid.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
our reported loss for last season: 90m
inda: i read numbers around 90-100m
milan: reports range between 170 and 200m
roma: over 200m, a record in italian football history

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008

Why do we pay Chiesa 5m net ?
I remember he just 1.7m net in Fiorentina and we tripled that amount. 3m or 3.5m would still double his wages

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I remember he just 1.7m net in Fiorentina and we tripled that amount. 3m or 3.5m would still double his wages
dunno mate, i can't really follow the club's wage policy.

anyway, here's the latest from gds:

top3 is alright, they could ask for the same salary at other clubs, but ramsey, rabiot, bonucci, tek and sandro are having the best contract of their lives

Boksic

May 11, 2005
The wages we throw about are ridiculous. There is no doubt in my mind Chiesa would still have wanted to join us on wages of 3m or 3.5m.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
The wages we throw about are ridiculous. There is no doubt in my mind Chiesa would still have wanted to join us on wages of 3m or 3.5m.
Yes. It's pointless to gives this insane salary. Chiesa will still choose us as we will gives him better winning project, Champions League football, growth even if we only double the salary. He wont have any choices but to accept it. In this kind of period, this is ridiculous
We also extend Bonucci to 6.5 m last year after 1 year and still have 3 years in the contract.
We sacrifice our future (transfer budget, etc) just to give salary.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
dunno mate, i can't really follow the club's wage policy.

anyway, here's the latest from gds:

top3 is alright, they could ask for the same salary at other clubs, but ramsey, rabiot, bonucci, tek and sandro are having the best contract of their lives
So our captain (Chiellini) earns half of Bonucci. Even Berna earns more than Chiellini.
How fair is that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 57)