The Financial Situation (50 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
usual very long thread by swiss ramble on juve this time:

(of course he misspelled sarri for allegri, he corrected himself later)
i just finished reading this long thread. Very insightful and shows our operating model through a much wider lens

salient points:
  • downward trending operating loss continues to hurt us but that’s the cost of doing business as they say
  • that CL tv money is more crucial than ever. Serie A tv rev share will continue to fvck us. My guess is that is the main reason why Sarri was fired. He cost the club a lot of $$ with his CL failure
  • The club needs to further up their sponsorship game to match bigger clubs
  • Gross debt is high mainly due to the stadium funding
  • Juve owes 301m in transfer fees to other clubs. However that comes down to 5m net bc 296m is owed to juve by other clubs. My favorite part of this thread
A final key point about the operating model:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i just finished reading this long thread. Very insightful and shows our operating model through a much wider lens

that's what i referred to a couple of times already. i have a feeling that we aren't selling enough, and it's only a matter of time before dybala is on the market again, along with the other marketable players (demiral and bentancur mainly, we probably removed that boca clause for a reason). if not this next 2 weeks, it will inevitably happen before next july. it feels like the calm before the storm.

- - - Updated - - -

great thread again. minus FFP calculation though..
he rarely does that as it's a fucking time consuming effort. our own @italiacalcio10 did it once last year, maybe if you offer him a beer and a private island somewhere around the mediterranean sea...

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Hello
new here

i'm interested in Juve FFP situation
seems like 19M loss in 2018 and 40M loss in 2019 means nothing to worry for 2021 FFP monitoring periode
for 2022 monitoring periode it maybe difficult for juve i assumed
juve have to make more plusvalenza and money, before buying more player that suite pirlo style
espesially for money, i think juve need a loan again if they want to buy someone like chiesa
raffles and paramatch money for sure can't make that kind of transfer for juve

yes juve can get less wages burden by releasing matuidi, khedira, higuain, and more deadwood if it happens but the real problem is current liability vs current receivable. surely juve have to pay much more this season...
Welcome. I think we are ok with the FFP but our trending was getting really bad, with so many red flags, but it looked like we were planning to keep doing the same mistakes. Thank god, now the decisions they have made this summer looks like they finally understood.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020

that's what i referred to a couple of times already. i have a feeling that we aren't selling enough, and it's only a matter of time before dybala is on the market again, along with the other marketable players (demiral and bentancur mainly, we probably removed that boca clause for a reason). if not this next 2 weeks, it will inevitably happen before next july. it feels like the calm before the storm.

- - - Updated - - -

he rarely does that as it's a fucking time consuming effort. our own @italiacalcio10 did it once last year, maybe if you offer him a beer and a private island somewhere around the mediterranean sea...
Tactically speaking if chiesa in then i have a feeling dybala or CR to be sold next year. Espessially if we couldnt sell costa or others above their BV.

Swissramble did that for EPL team....

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Pistocchi: "Elkann non contento della gestione Juve"

Pistocchi: "Elkann not happy with Juve management"

"Mi dicono che John Elkann non sia contento della gestione della Juve: 3 aumenti di capitale in 10 anni- sostenuti da Exor-1 miliardo di € speso e nessun successo in Europa,rapporti illeciti con gli ultras, il caso-Suarez. E in Borsa la Juve ha perso il -27.62% in un anno ‘Notte". Lo ha scritto il giornalista Mediaset, Maurizio Pistocchi, sul suo profilo Twitter.

"They tell me that John Elkann is not happy with the management of Juve: 3 capital increases in 10 years - supported by Exor - € 1 billion spent and no success in Europe,
E in Borsa la Juve ha perso il -27.62% in un anno ‘Notte". Lo ha scritto il giornalista Mediaset, Maurizio Pistocchi, sul suo profilo Twitter.

Juve lost -27.62% in a 'night' year. The Mediaset journalist, Maurizio Pistocchi, wrote it on his Twitter profile.
https://www.tuttojuve.com/altre-notizie/pistocchi-elkann-non-contento-della-gestione-juve-530062

https://www.ilbianconero.com/a/pist...la-gestione-juve-dagli-ultras-26126#gallery_0

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

Serie A on Netflix. Imagine ffs :tuttosport:
Traditional media companies struggle to afford media rights. It’s already happening with CL and other sports leagues. The firms with the platforms and cash flow like FB, Disney, Amz, Alphabet, Netflix can afford to pay extraordinary sums. More revenue from domestic league broadcast rights would be huge for the entire league :tup:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
How would that work though? Once for example netflix buy the rights, will it be global or still content will work for certain regions only?
Localized/regional blackout restrictions will always be a thing. Partly to prevent monopolistic scenarios and meet government requirements where applicable. Also, it’s not worth it to Netflix or FB to overpay for Serie A media rights to distribute in Mongolia for example.

This has been done by players like FB, Twitter, Amz here in the US for the NFL and MLB with some success. But the traditional tv networks won’t be able to compete with the money these guys can put on the table.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Jun 16, 2020
what's mckennie's, frabotta's salary?

i'd wait until calcioefinanza do it themselves. they always add amortization too, and that's the really useful comparison.
McKennie is 2,5m:
Mentre allo Schalke 04 guadagnava poco più di 1 milione di euro l’anno, infatti, alla Juventus godrà di uno stipendio annuo di circa 2,5 milioni di euro.

Frabotta I can’t find now, but I thought that TMW said a few weeks ago that’s it’s a lot less than 1m. Can’t find it.. but I doubt those U23 players make millions.

Btw we trust you more than C&F.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)