The Financial Situation (46 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
At this rate, offloading high earners will be inevitable.

CR7 will most likely leave at the end of his contract, but the tohers will for sure be targeted.

Expect a lot of Makennie type signings with promise, but low salary and bought on the cheap.

Our situations seem similar to the pre agnelli era, when we had to clean house and receive money from exxor to start all over again. I expect this to happen in a year or 2, because is very clear this business model cannot go on. After the Berlin CL final, and the buy of Higuain, our finances started to go downhill

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I dont think that will happen because Juventus is an Agnelli Family treasure.

The only way it can happen is if both Juve and exxor go bankrupt and teh Exxor group seems obligued to sell.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
What football club is profitable though? By their very nature football clubs are notorious money pits. Our figures are made public because the club is a publicly traded company. American sports teams are probably the only sporting organizations that are profitable and mainly due to their business model. Chelsea, Barça, Inter to name a few are deeper in the hole to name a few.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
True. Being self-sustained is cinsidered a success.
And we were reaching that point, but well we wanted to compete in teh CL and it became our obsession. The club invested so much to try to tget that goal, but sincerely it didnt worked, so they will have to get tricky and try to buy more sensibly and look for young talented players on the cheap, instead of buying Higuains and Ronaldos.

Dont get me wrong, Ronaldo was a great buy, but i think that is plain obvious to see that we punched above our weight and sacrificed a lot, and well this kind of salaries and players are not sustainable by Juventus. We will have to return to the Pirlo (free but talented)-Pogba(young and talented)-Vidal(cheap and talented) type of signings and get tricky...if we want to aspire to be self sutained again...which IMO, is the only realictis option for Juventus as long as the team is in seire A, and not in the premier league for example.

And with that, try to reach the CL final and win it with some luck. We did it in Berlin, we can do it again. But for that we need a new Sporting director and try to emulate teamsd like Bayern, that get things done with smart signings,,,, not the ramseys and the khediras.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
if we would have payed full salaries in the covid period we would be - 161 mil. in the red
salaries amount to 90 million spared , according to football italia
bullshit cause we didn't pay 1 or 2months of salary.
The 90m thing was only if Serie A/CL was cancelled and players wouldn't play from march to August.
The deal went trough in late April so prolly only April and June months were paused.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Jul 13, 2010
Okay so we signed a deal with someone who basically worsens the global inequality. I mean yeah, if there is a demand for such services, why not, but I'm not sure how to react to this deal, whatever it brings to the table for Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)