The Financial Situation (30 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
what will happen to the money that we get from addidas? paying debt i presume?
it will be added to the yearly budget to pay the yearly expenses.

Our debt is part of the yearly expenses

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't we agree something with Samsung? They're already sponsoring on the background, wouldn't be surprised if they become the main sponsor after 2015

About the design, we've always been very strict with what our jersey looks like.
IIRC samsung was gonna get the stadium's name ?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Ahh yes, i forgot this was not a forum but a grammar exam. dayum, i forgot that it isnt about understanding eachother in a language diffrent then your native one, but its all about not making grammar errors

and then offcourse, when the error happens, the entire post is invalid

Newsflash trequartista, its still a forum, and your dick is invalid

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Ahh yes, i forgot this was not a forum but a grammar exam. dayum, i forgot that it isnt about understanding eachother in a language diffrent then your native one, but its all about not making grammar errors

and then offcourse, when the error happens, the entire post is invalid

Newsflash trequartista, its still a forum, and your dick is invalid
Honestly, how huge is your cock? In terms of length and girth?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Also the fact that juve is back again, back in terms of success, 2 scudettos in a row and maybe 3? I think this makes Juve sexy for Sponsors.
Yes but compared to the start of the deal, we were much bigger then compared to now. So we should get less. However, thanks to sponsering increasing exponentially over the years, its much bigger

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
from this:

to this:

:sergio:
You know what? I like the Adidas one much better because:
1. No poor sponsor sticker on the Adidas shirt which makes the Nike's one look cheap.
2. The scudetto patch is fitted much better in the Adidas' one because there's some margin to it. I hate it's so narrow in the Nike's one.
3. The collar is nicer too.

Sure thing is the Nike's one is much more detailed but it's due to the fact that the Adidas one is a fan project only. Overall I like the Adidas one a lot and I'd definitely buy one shirt like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)