The Financial Situation (26 Viewers)

Jul 20, 2012
Nike is so much better its not even funny, I have like 4 Juve N98 track jackets, they're so perfect and nice. Adidas is $#@!ing $#@!, we're getting a tiny bit extra money that we're not going to spend. Shou,d of just stuck to adidas. Next year will be the last time I'm buying a Juve jersey for a long long time

- - - Updated - - -

I would have been happy if we went to puma or kappa, but not $#@!ing adidas, everything is so plain.
Look at this puma kit, this is sexy
its nice but dont forget that this wasnt made by puma plus puma usually makes shit kits look at italys

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Nike is so much better its not even funny, I have like 4 Juve N98 track jackets, they're so perfect and nice. Adidas is fucking shit, we're getting a tiny bit extra money that we're not going to spend. Shou,d of just stuck to adidas. Next year will be the last time I'm buying a Juve jersey for a long long time

- - - Updated - - -

I would have been happy if we went to puma or kappa, but not fucking adidas, everything is so plain.
Look at this puma kit, this is sexy
double the fee without royalies "tiny extra bit of money" yeah right

- - - Updated - - -

You dont know Mark very well do you? I forget sometimes you are semi-newish to this here joint.
Each time we are interested in a player, especially around new sponsership deals or expiring for the players former team, there are allways the usual rumors in the media about sponser x is gonna bring player y to juventus

I responded to mark in that regard, thinking that like usual he's just reporting the news.

So you dont really have a point boss nigga

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
double the fee without royalies "tiny extra bit of money" yeah right

- - - Updated - - -

Each time we are interested in a player, especially around new sponsership deals or expiring for the players former team, there are allways the usual rumors in the media about sponser x is gonna bring player y to juventus

I responded to mark in that regard, thinking that like usual he's just reporting the news.

So you dont really have a point boss nigga
:lol:
Just admit you thought he was for real.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
it'd be nice if adidas or nike puts up various designs for polls where juventus members can vote on which designs they prefer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)