The Financial Situation (108 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
190m is the total figure reported on all italian papers.I guess that includes that royalty bonus too.
Probably. Around 170M is fixed amount and that extra 20M could be royalties. But how do they know that data, as it can't be found in Juve's official statement?

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Probably. Around 170M is fixed amount and that extra 20M could be royalties. But how do they know that data, as it can't be found in Juve's official statement?
they know because they pull that data out of their asses.Only people at Juve who actually read the contract and understand all contract numbers and covenants know the real money inflow.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Being totally independent of CL money unlike other peasant Serie A teams come 2015.Its a first big step we've taken towards being self-dependable and very important for the club like Agnelli says. :tup:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Doubling what we make just on our kit manufactures deal is amazing, whichever way you look at it. EU30M a season is fantastic, and I also like that we only locked ourselves in for 6 years and not 10, gives us more of a chance to re-nogiate our deals in a quicker amount of time, as were not locked in for longer.

In terms of our front shirt sponsor, I believe we're getting about 11M a season from Jeep and that deal ends at the end of next season, hopefully we can at least double that as well, with a nice "blue chip" sponsor...maybe Samsung?

Things are looking on the up again in terms of our clubs appeal. These are fantastic ways too boost our revenue.

Excellent work from everyone involved in the financial side of the club :tup:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
We have only one season with Nike.
Usually teams negotiate these deals whether it be a new kit sponsor or renewing with the same existing sponsor 1 yr before their contract expires.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Wouldn't it be better to wait till next year with the new kit manufacturer? I mean we still have 2y with Nike.
I guess Juve wanted to have the negotiations when they were in a strong position (Italian champions and decent effort in first attempt at CL).

Who knows if Juve would look quite as attractive if the negotiations had taken place a year later.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Dont bother with showing the maximum payouts to this peasant forum.

Nike isnt stupid, we wont get those figures unless stars allign once on a blue moon.

For now, its 29mil/year and lmaybe, maybe if we do well in europe (the peasants think we dont), and get a boost in shirt sales, maybe it will be slightly more

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Dont bother with showing the maximum payouts to this peasant forum.

Nike isnt stupid, we wont get those figures unless stars allign once on a blue moon.

For now, its 29mil/year and lmaybe, maybe if we do well in europe (the peasants think we dont), and get a boost in shirt sales, maybe it will be slightly more
You really feeling the character, aren't you?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You really feeling the character, aren't you?
Oh do i ?

If you go on tuz and say "the potential maximum of the deal that will never be even closely met is 190mil"

Then half the readers here understood "190mil"

a month later thats "190mil/year"

and the next mercato its "why isnt marotta spending for fucks sake"

So i'm just asking, be clear with people here. Protect them against themselves.

Clearly state "look guys its 29mil/year" and dont come with big figures or potential maximums.

Its really for the best mate.

Example ? many people here go like "OMFG WE MADE 60MIL IN THE CL WE CAN BUY CAVANI". Yeah, we "suddenly" got it. its not like the board knew we'd get at last x mil out of the cl and incorperated it allready in the previous mercato.

See, thats why you need to be very clear here.

Its not an insult. Just beeing helpfull

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)