The Financial Situation (19 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Agnelli's words: Juve currently has the capacity of spending around 200M/year with wages + transfer fees. Can't cross that line. That's his words in an interview published yesterday in Italy.

Right now the salaries are around 115M/year.

In the 2012-2013 season, Juve spent around 50M with amortization (fee payment).

I don't know wich chunk is left with yearly installments.

Let's suppose that 30M will still be due to be payed in installments for 2013/14. And that salaries will raise to 125m/year.

This means it will be left around 45M to spend in transfer fees for 2013/14. It looks better than I thought. I believe this value is not considering player sellings.
you are forgetting player bonusses based on performance, and league endings, wich are easely over 20 mil

Buy on AliExpress.com

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Agnelli's words: Juve currently has the capacity of spending around 200M/year with wages + transfer fees. Can't cross that line. That's his words in an interview published yesterday in Italy.

Right now the salaries are around 115M/year.

In the 2012-2013 season, Juve spent around 50M with amortization (fee payment).

I don't know wich chunk is left with yearly installments.

Let's suppose that 30M will still be due to be payed in installments for 2013/14. And that salaries will raise to 125m/year.

This means it will be left around 45M to spend in transfer fees for 2013/14. It looks better than I thought. I believe this value is not considering player sellings.
you are forgetting player bonusses based on performance, and league endings, wich are easely over 20 mil
But we will also release/sell few guys and dump their wages+get few $ for sales...
so i think it's possible to have a good mercato with the 50~mil to spend.

If we do it smart we can manage to get
1.Higuain(2 year payments of 12 mil for example) so 12mil this year. (or get a winger instead of Higuain.)
2.Jojo for 15mil + player/s.
3.Diamanti for 5mil
4.Lodi for 6mil.
5.Asa's other half 9 mil.
6.Berardi for 4mil.
7.free CB - 0mil.
8.Isla - extension of the co-own deal for this year - 0mil.

that's about ~50mil.

if there would be some money left(or made on more sales(Licht?) ) maybe even sign a LB/LWB.

Good mercato:tup::)

Jun 13, 2007
Was not proposing...just meant that IF we sell someone who we didn't expect to,to have more €...
Ofcourse i'm against it.
What's the point of having more money when it's at the cost of one of the best rwb's in the world? I dont think we'll sell players who are instrumental to our success. If we do, then this project will fail miserably.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I love Marotta but let's be real, he's the sport director, not financial one. I think some other very important and clever people are to thank for our financials.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
I love Marotta but let's be real, he's the sport director, not financial one. I think some other very important and clever people are to thank for our financials.
Actually, Marrotta is Director General. Paritici is the Sporting Director.

That being said, you are most certainly right that there are other important and clever people involved in our financial improvement.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Do you guys know where Marotta studied and what kind of degree he got? Also, has he worked outside of football? I don't know anything about him pre-Samp.

- - - Updated - - -

Marotta is the leader of the team thats behind finances.

like every multi million dollar company
You are crazy bro. There are some very well paid and experienced people who run the finances of a major football club like Juventus.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He worked in Varese and Monza before Zamparini hired him for Venezia. Later he went to Atalanta. He was successful at all those clubs. They achieved promotions to higher ranks. As a result Sampdoria hired him and you know the rest.
There are undoubtedly more people involved naturally given into consideration scale of the business we're talking about, but Marotta is the one who in the end makes important decisions.

EXOR today announced the sale of 15% of it's stake in SGS which will bring net capital gains of 1.5 billion euros to the Group. http://www.exor.com/index.php?p=comunicati&s=media&pag=0&id=885&lang=en
It is expected that majority will be invested in Fiat-Chrysler. - Repubblica
I just hope Juve taste small part of it. Another capital increase this summer would be better than an increase in net debt position which has been constantly rising for the past couple of years due to investment in rebuilding of a team.

Also they announced profit of 150M (58M year before) euros for 2012. http://www.exor.com/index.php?p=comunicati&s=media&pag=0&id=884&lang=en

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)