The Financial Situation (172 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Then i guess i'm a big fan of using current dept.
Well, imo(and i'm not an economist), we should rely on calculating income, use current dept that we can be assured of (basically, current turnover till groupstage).
Try to get a positive balance, try to get to a point where we can have enough money that we can spend 30-40 mil without using current dept
That's not a popular one. Companies prefer non current to current one. This allows them more stability and better planing.
If you take 10 year loan for 100M. You'll pay 10M per year+ interests but If you borrowed the same amount for 5 years you would repay 20M per year+ interests. But in the end non current is more expensive one as interest rates are higher but the longer time of repayment makes it a favorable one as companies repay less per year.
I misunderstood you. I tought you were saying "just get 100mil dept and buy 3 class players", much like spanish teams did around 2000.
I would never suggest that::D
Our debt increased around 20M in comparison to the last year but we invested more than that in players. Some of the previous loans were partly repaid.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I suppose, as long as we get positive balances, non current dept is the way to go, even if i'm against loans
We'll repay small portion of those at the end of a year but overall debt will probably increase 20-30M. You want that top striker or would you prefer watching Quag and Matri for another year? :D

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
i want our turnover to be larger then the expenses :tongue:
Next year probably. ;) I think we'll still record loss around 10M this year mostly because there are less games in the last quarter of a year and that will result in less money from TV rights, ticket sales and those are general predicaments from the board. But as CL pool will be distributed after the end of current campaign it might surprise us all.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Since we did meet exactly the expectations, i recon we'll have the predicted loss of maximum 10mil.

I'm happy you share your knowledge about it in this thread here. a few months ago, when our quartal numbers were reported, i tried to explain people that is was normal those were positive, and we'd still be at a loss at the end of the year as predicted, but they refused to believe it, and believed some turd on twitter instead

I'm wondering how that distribution will go tho. Im not sure having the country's participants is a good factor for it.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Since we did meet exactly the expectations, i recon we'll have the predicted loss of maximum 10mil.

I'm happy you share your knowledge about it in this thread here. a few months ago, when our quartal numbers were reported, i tried to explain people that is was normal those were positive, and we'd still be at a loss at the end of the year as predicted, but they refused to believe it, and believed some turd on twitter instead

I'm wondering how that distribution will go tho. Im not sure having the country's participants is a good factor for it.
The less number of clubs which qualified from the same country the bigger share we get. It was beneficial for us that Udinese haven't made it. They would have made more money for themselves of course but almost certainly would have crashed out of competition. And also they won more coeff. points in EL than they would have probably won in CL for Italy. Hard to predict that final figure. We'll see in a couple of weeks how much exactly we earned.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The less number of clubs which qualified from the same country the bigger share we get. It was beneficial for us that Udinese haven't made it. They would have made more money for themselves of course but almost certainly would have crashed out of competition. And also they won more coeff. points in EL than they would have probably won in CL for Italy. Hard to predict that final figure. We'll see in a couple of weeks how much exactly we earned.
that's why Meelan crashing out in qualifiers would be a blessing.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I think I read somewhere that agnelli is planning on buying grounds near the stadium and turn them into shops and restaurants for juve or something.

How much do we have to spend in the summer though? And what did we spend last year?
thats the continessa project.

We got a 50? year loan for the grounds for 1mil, and will invest 60 mil in building stuff on it, like a football academy

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Nono.

Basically, we have a loan that we pay off at 4mil/month. Thats for the money exxor gave us, and the stadium.

Now, next year, we are supposed to be positive on the balance (income-expenses).

But because we dont have that money right away(income) we need to take a small loan to sign players.
At the end of the season, we will have earned more (income) then the (expenses+loan)

but probably we'll spread the loan over a few years, so at the end of next season, we'd actually have a bigger sum in the bank so that we dont need to loan again

delpiero84 correct me if i'm wrong plz

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Agnelli's words: Juve currently has the capacity of spending around 200M/year with wages + transfer fees. Can't cross that line. That's his words in an interview published yesterday in Italy.

Right now the salaries are around 115M/year.

In the 2012-2013 season, Juve spent around 50M with amortization (fee payment).

I don't know wich chunk is left with yearly installments.

Let's suppose that 30M will still be due to be payed in installments for 2013/14. And that salaries will raise to 125m/year.

This means it will be left around 45M to spend in transfer fees for 2013/14. It looks better than I thought. I believe this value is not considering player sellings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 169)