The Financial Situation (40 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
i would like some financial analist to calculate the gain juve would get from selling individual tv rights.

fuck mediocre serie a holding us back. the top 5 can easely get more money out of this. just look at spain.

the % of fans we have in italy compared to the total fanbase is much more impressive

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
In the last matches i have seen Agnelli watching nearly every game with Nedved.
He is a player and a man that i admire very much and i am very glad that he has Agnelli's ear.
This could be one of the reason some things were done properly lately.
Hopefully him, Conte and DP will form a new triade in the future, leading us to glory, as before!

Up until then, Marotta is trying to disfame our financial status on hand, in order to create excuses for his incompetence, without realising that this harms even more our chances to attract the interest of top players and the respect of their managers.
On the other hand, he wastes cash like no other manager in Italy, gifting away players like Matri and Melo, losing millions upon millions, in co ownership deals and overpay in almost every non opportunity target transfer he makes...
This is not helping our cause and damaging our prestige, hopefully we will soon make the proper upgrades!

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
i would like some financial analist to calculate the gain juve would get from selling individual tv rights.

fuck mediocre serie a holding us back. the top 5 can easely get more money out of this. just look at spain.

the % of fans we have in italy compared to the total fanbase is much more impressive
You are in for a disappointment as Italian agency for fair market competition a month ago declared that currrent way of distribution isn't fair and that they will change it in the years to come. Their major complain is that number of fans and historical results shouldn't influence TV distribution.

He is a player and a man that i admire very much and i am very glad that he has Agnelli's ear.
Hopefully him, Conte and DP will form a new triade in the future, leading us to glory, as before!

Up until then, Marotta is trying to disfame our financial status on hand, in order to create excuses for his incompetence, without realising that this harms even more our chances to attract the interest of top players and the respect of their managers.
On the other hand, he wastes cash like no other manager in Italy, gifting away players like Matri and Melo, losing millions upon millions, in co ownership deals and overpay in almost every non opportunity target transfer he makes...
This is not helping our cause and damaging our prestige, hopefully we will soon make the proper upgrades!
Give it a rest. Really I don't know are you joking or what? But you should just stop with BS:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010

Do you smoke crack? :lol:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The love our team, know our team inside out, have been a part of our team at our best, all had great tactical awareness as players and understood what we needed to improve.
All three were adamant characters, with a rare integrity, appreciated by both fans and the opposition.
I have full confidence they would do an amazing job!

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The love our team, know our team inside out, have been a part of our team at our best, all had great tactical awareness as players and understood what we needed to improve.
All three were adamant characters, with a rare integrity, appreciated by both fans and the opposition.
I have full confidence they would do an amazing job!
Yes put those two ex players inexperienced in managerial role as a focal point of our project. Smart. Really if other companies did that...
As I said give it a rest.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Yes put those two ex players inexperienced in managerial role as a focal point of our project. Smart. Really if other companies did that...
As I said give it a rest.
Its not like we have signed any word beaters anyway (actually we have suffered quite a lot because of that) and of course, we should give the proper time to learn the ropes, keep them close to our team, like we are doing with Neddy and use them when they are ready.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Its not like we have signed any word beaters anyway (actually we have suffered quite a lot because of that) and of course, we should give the proper time to learn the ropes, keep them close to our team, like we are doing with Neddy and use them when they are ready.
Neddy is just a decoration. He's there because he was fan favorite and a club legend. He would need 10+ years of experience in that branch before he could even think of being appointed as GM.
Do you think Marotta's job is just about bringing players? He's CEO. There is much more than that involved.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Neddy is just a decoration. He's there because he was fan favorite and a club legend. He would need 10+ years of experience in that branch before he could even think of being appointed as GM.
He is bright enough to catch up the level of our pitiful current option in less than five years!
That if he wishes so and focus on that.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He is bright enough to catch up the level of our pitiful current option in less than five years!
That if he wishes so and focus on that.
We'll see about that. Till than why don't you stop criticizing constantly? You won't change anything but you'll irritate quite a few people here. You seem like a smart guy, there is no need to post depressive things constantly.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
You are in for a disappointment as Italian agency for fair market competition a month ago declared that currrent way of distribution isn't fair and that they will change it in the years to come. Their major complain is that number of fans and historical results shouldn't influence TV distribution.

Give it a rest. Really I don't know are you joking or what? But you should just stop with BS:
Well as far as I'm concerned Serie A TV money distribution is amongst the most fair in Europe. Small clubs already get a very high chunk, comparable to EPL.

I read somewhere that the results of the past 5 seasons + percentage of fanbase are just 2 of 4 or 5 aspects which determine the amount to be payed to each club.

I find it hard to believe that they want to distribute it in an even more "fair" way. This is already fair enough.

Juve made almost 100M this season of Italian Serie A TV rights. Madrid made 150M.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Well as far as I'm concerned Serie A TV money distribution is amongst the most fair in Europe. Small clubs already get a very high chunk, comparable to EPL.

I read somewhere that the results of the past 5 seasons + percentage of fanbase are just 2 of 4 or 5 aspects which determine the amount to be payed to each club.

I find it hard to believe that they want to distribute it in an even more "fair" way. This is already fair enough.

Juve made almost 100M this season of Italian Serie A TV rights. Madrid made 150M.
Currently 40% are distributed equally, 30% based on supporters, and 30% based on results (current, historical, and last 5 years). It can influence greatly our finances if a change takes a place. If you know Italian I posted the article here.
http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/20446-The-Financial-Situation/page119

I also think current distribution is fair but...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)