The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (1 Viewer)

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
ßöмßäяðîëя;3416422 said:
Wow, I'm going to go test that shit out right now with the invisible chest...

Have you tried it yet?
Yeah and it works, still trying ot get it to respawn . Heard u gotta talk to khaij merchant or w.e
Got some grand soul gems and like 900 gold
Holy shit. Dat is kwazy.
:agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
ßöмßäяðîëя;3416464 said:
Nice.

What level are you?
Like 18 , so the items weren't that good. I already got the dark brotherhood gear but if I didn't they would be really good items for me. Got an elven dagger which I use now. No idea what to do with these grand soul gems

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Like 18 , so the items weren't that good. I already got the dark brotherhood gear but if I didn't they would be really good items for me. Got an elven dagger which I use now. No idea what to do with these grand soul gems
Use em to recharge the power on your enchanted weapons.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
ßöмßäяðîëя;3416452 said:
Just play the game...
I meant as if should I blast my way through the main quest or should I focus on sidequests?

The people in Riverwood went all gung ho on me because I attacked a chicken. :andyandbarcelona:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
ßöмßäяðîëя;3415947 said:
Reusable soul gem.

Word, which quest do you get it from?

You can, but if you store shit in a chest that isn't technically yours, in three days it'll reset and all your shit will be gone.

Nah, even those people will still follow you, they will stay at home until you ask them to follow you.

Aela the Huntress still gives me quests after I lay my Dragonseed up in her receptacle.
I think it was Boethiah's calling.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
ßöмßäяðîëя;3416531 said:
Word.

Yea, in that chest, I got about 8,000 Septims worth of shit to sell.

Bunch of Elven/Glass/Ebony armor and weapons.
Sounds dope. What lvl are u

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
ßöмßäяðîëя;3416531 said:
Word.

Yea, in that chest, I got about 8,000 Septims worth of shit to sell.

Bunch of Elven/Glass/Ebony armor and weapons.
Sweet, should be enough to finish pimping my pad in Solitude. Baby girl is tired of straw beds.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So I dont want to read much of spoilers, but I got the game today, its pretty awwwwwwesome, spent pretty much half the day playing it, mainly goofing off exploring I'm level 8, just joined the companions, did the 2-3 firsts side quest with them, and main quest line I'm on Dragon rising (havent done it yet, want to wait til I get buffed up more).

How I got to white run was pretty random, start of the game, you go to riverwood to talk to Gerdur or whatever, but first person I talked to was the trader in that town, asking me to go take back dragon claw for him, pretty much my first side quest, so I figured Gerdur can wait, I go off, but its pitch fucking dark lol, and frankly speaking, the directions the traders sister gave me was piss poor :D So I just go alone on some random direction, see dudes fighting giants, slightly help out, was badass companions (my kind of mofos hehe), but then see some big ass town in horizon (it got lighter out wasnt as oblivious). Havent checked my ingame map by this time, so had no idea where or what this was, but I went in. Got involved alot in the battlehorn-grim-mane's feud (battlehorns are suuuuuuch douches). Got to dragonreach, to give some sword to jarls steward, at this time I was still thinking this is random sidequest or whatever, I should go back to riverwood to talk to Gerdur. But apparently is the main story (Farengar is the douchiest of douches...), and when I did it all, and went back to Gerdur, I couldnt talk to her (or get the free stuff my brother got on his character, damn hehe).

Less babbling, and direct question, how the fuck do I kill the frigging two giants that are guarding the mammuts? I tried when I randomly encountered them doing one of the companion quests (the one with farkas), I died like 7 times in a row lol, tried my magic destruction stuff and every weapon I got, but the mofos just get one clean hit on me (my shield and armour be damned) and I LITTERALLY flew 200 meters up in the air :lol: I'm asking this, because, how the fuck am I supposed to take out dragons if I cant stand a shot against frigging farmer giants lol.

About the Battlehorn and grim-manes stuff, I accepted side quest from the latter family, to retrieve one of them from northwatch keep, I checked where that is on the map and I was gobsmacked lol, I accept too many quests, but this frigging keep was litterally on the faaaar northeast of the map. Does it matter when or which order you do these on? Would take quite a while to say the least to do this one, when I'm still not done with this area's events. I dont have a horse either, except one I took from bandits that died. Cant afford horse, have 2000, and horse costs like 1k+.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
To kill Giants, you need to use ranged attacks or bad ass dragon shouts and don't get hit. Just run around them a slice at their legs.

Take the Mammoths out from afar too.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
No, do quests however you want. Order doesn't matter.

Go to Whiterun stables. There is a guy (drives the wagon) who can take you to any city you want. Have him take you to the closest city. After that you'll be able to fast travel there.

The first dragon you fight is at White Run. Go talk to the Jarl. The dragon will be easy to defeat.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah know about fast travels, dont like it as an option yet, like the randomness of wardering warrior (stumble into bandit camps, crazy ass magicians, and scariest frigging saber cat came from nowhere lol). But will use it when I discovered more cities, so far just Helgan, riverwood and whiterun.

And ahh yeah, battleborn, most of them are such douches lol. Regarding the giants, I tried my novice level destruction magic mainly, the fire one. I kept at it until my magica got lower. Tried bow and arrow approach too, but giants take alot of damage, and mofos are fast hehe. Ran around for a while hitting one, but with two of them got bit much (I can avoid them for now, but some hot redhead merchant wants me to get her a mammut tusk, she looks like wifey material lol, so dont wanna let her down). Dont have a dragon shout yet, I discovered two so far in quests, but dont have dragon soul or such that is needed to use a shout. Should I engage the dragon in white run as level 8? Dont want to attempt if I'm too low level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)