The Dreamers' religious discussion thread. (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don't understand this whole, "afraid of freedom" nonsense.

Is it that they enjoy being slaves?
He enjoys not having to think about the tough life questions and complicated moral decisions himself.

Its just easier to read a book about it.
ßüякε;2608079 said:
No joke, this describes my life in the absolute fullest definition.

:burke:
Thats how America rolls, bitch.

Why weren't we just made sinless? And why is there heaven? So that we can keep God company?
Catholic priests need victims in the after life too.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Yeah but I always thought smokers and drinkers were the coolest guys around? :alen:

You might not isolate yourself from the whole world, but you have a freedom that you don't quite know it's worth. You could let go of a lot of your morals, these old ones holding you back, just because there is no one to judge you. It's your life and your decisions, and in the end it's all the same results, so might as well have some fun!
I don't drink, don't smoke, don't cheat on my girlfriend,don't steal,try to not lie and try to treat everyone fairly.

But, i don't believe in good.

What am i?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He enjoys not having to think about the tough life questions and complicated moral decisions himself.

Its just easier to read a book about it.
Organized religion is just a glorified version of slavery. Slaving for a book, slaving for a prophet, slaving for packaged up ideas sold by individuals who stand to gain from followers.

Forget Bernard Madoff, the largest Ponzi scheme in history is religion.

Catholic priests need victims in the after life too.
:lol:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Organized religion is just a glorified version of slavery. Slaving for a book, slaving for a prophet, slaving for packaged up ideas sold by individuals who stand to gain from followers.

Forget Bernard Madoff, the largest Ponzi scheme in history is religion.
Actually, religion is slavery long before anyone thought to "organize" it for active profit. You make up a master and begin to worship him, it doesn't get much more straightforward than that.

Once you have that disposition in place it doesn't take long before a middle man will offer his services.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Dreamer has to be the most popular member around here.

He's been active for less than a week and has had already two threads opened in his honor

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Actually, religion is slavery long before anyone thought to "organize" it for active profit. You make up a master and begin to worship him, it doesn't get much more straightforward than that.

Once you have that disposition in place it doesn't take long before a middle man will offer his services.
That is woefully true.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Dreamer has got to be the most stupid member posting on this forum in a long time. He makes Maher look intelligent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)