The Doped Lady (6 Viewers)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
I do actually think juve should be punished for this. Maybe i dont know enuff of the situation, but taking drugs is still wrong. Will be happy if we escape with a little punishment, but still...

Buy on AliExpress.com

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

:thumb:
how childish, you are easy insulted, and then you try to mock me in other threads :rofl:, by the way you can add my answer to that post too while your on it!, but it didnt suit you i guess?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i ALWAYS agree with vinman if you wanna know mister i know it all.
and then,i wouldn't even BOTHER pay attention to you all the time.
you are not worth my posts nor my time so stop with this shit because the day that someone like YOU will be able to insult me haven't come yet. ;)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
wtf.....emerson,are you changing smilie every 3 mins in "kel's" post?

decide for once,you prefer the lol smilie or the touched one! :howler:
Ignore him girl , he's a waste of time :)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
What confuses me is the fact that the "trial" (it really is not a trial, but an inquest) has been going on for something like 6 years, but EPO was only mentioned 2 weeks ago for the first time. Is the prosecution that unorganized, or are they grasping at straws? When does Juve get to present defense evidence, and if this is a trial - where is the jury?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++

its called common sense mr.!, the creatine your bodys muscles produce is natural, not the ones you buy.
Your enhancing your bodies Creatinine, which is the atp energy needed for muscular movement. How is this hurting your body ??????

Believe me, if Creatine was bad for your body, or if anyone has died from using creatine, the US government would have banned it by now. Just like they have gotten rid of ephedrine, androstine (within the next 30 days), and anything else risky to your health

You show me ANY studies out there that suggests that creatine is harmful to your body

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
What confuses me is the fact that the "trial" (it really is not a trial, but an inquest) has been going on for something like 6 years, but EPO was only mentioned 2 weeks ago for the first time. Is the prosecution that unorganized, or are they grasping at straws? When does Juve get to present defense evidence, and if this is a trial - where is the jury?
This is not really a Trial, but an audience were the judges are also the prosecutors ; Juve has already presented defense evidence in piles of medical and cientific studies showing that the conclusions deducted of the hemoanalysis are speculative and dont have enough scientific support. But all this studies and proffs were refused by the court,because they consider those were biased to favor the team.

Antonio Giraudo said two years ago: "this trial is sentenced long before it begun " Seems he was right.....

OP
Kaiser Franco
Dec 27, 2003
  • Thread Starter #100
    Just in case the attempt by the Dilberts to derail this thread prevented Eagle from reading my post :

++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++

Eaglesnake,

Of course the tests in question go back to 7 or 8 years ago. The prosecution is trying to determine the blood values of the players over a determined and relatively long period of time. It is trying to see why the hematocrite rates have been abnormally and simultaneously high in several players at determined moments of the season. Again, it is trying to see if we are talking "occasional doping" or "administrative doping".

I haven't read your article yet, but as far as I am concerned I wouldn't lump together the current fight for power at Lega Calcio and the doping trial. There is clearly something not right in how football leaders are dealing with things atm, and I for one would tend to side with the small club presidents and be in favour of Galliani's resignation from the Presidency of the Lega, as, again, his holding that position while being the President of Milan bears a clear conflict of interests (but then the problem is : who can replace him?). But to say that the doping trial is being used by the anti-Galliani/Giraudo's as a way to impose their agenda seems a bit far-fetched. If you can read Italian and are interested in the subject, I recommend you an excellent book I read some time ago called "Il pallone nel burrone", by Salvatore Napolitano and Marco Liguori. It is very enlightening on how Italian football ended up in the situation it is today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)