The Doped Lady (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sid ] ++
dont worry.......every soap opera has a happy ending:D
Actually, most soap operas go on for years and years, long after everyone's tired of seeing and hearing the same crap over and over again...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
AGAIN problems with dopping???
yeah am wondering when they'll close this case , like the players gonna enter the jail or like they'll take from us the CL trophy , it's almost 10 years old this case , and still..................

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

yeah am wondering when they'll close this case , like the players gonna enter the jail or like they'll take from us the CL trophy , it's almost 10 years old this case , and still..................

and tacchi is non-stop involved!!!!:fero::fero::fero:

with such dopping(like they say....) he should be superman now!!!! :groan:

OP
Kaiser Franco
Dec 27, 2003
  • Thread Starter #54
    ++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++
    My statement to this topic: see my sig :D
    Rarely have I seen such an idiotic attempt at condoning cheating.

Envy? Puh-leazzzze. Next you'll be saying tha Guariniello has been appointed by Sensi and appeal to the "legitimate suspicion" law introduced by Berlusca to avoid prosecution.

But I digress. I am extremely busy atm but I shall come back in due time to further elaborate on this subject which so many juventini are turning a blind eye and a deaf ear on.

Jan 24, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++

Rarely have I seen such an idiotic attempt at condoning cheating.
    There isn't one single word condoning doping. The first line of my sig contains of three assessments. The first one is about the topic. The second one is a conclusion out of Guariniello's quote and the last one you can check by reminiscing, or just ask a Juve-fan. If you collerate them all together and give them a coherent meaning then it is your problem. But evidently there are only three short sentences. ;)

Envy? Puh-leazzzze. Next you'll be saying tha Guariniello has been appointed by Sensi and appeal to the "legitimate suspicion" law introduced by Berlusca to avoid prosecution.
    I never said that - you did. "Envy" is the only subjective word arising from my personal feelings about the reproaches. I think that's ok because it's written down in my signature.

But I digress. I am extremely busy atm but I shall come back in due time to further elaborate on this subject which so many juventini are turning a blind eye and a deaf ear on.
    I don't care about your time as I'm not interested that my blind eye and deaf ear is healed by a Milan-supporter. Btw ... I posted this withouth using one defaming word. You should try it, too. Thank you.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    Sometimes, people in here sounds naif about all this drugs use in sports...everyone, and i mean everyone of the current football stars in Europe and the world uses drugs to improve fitness and performance, and they are nothing, if compared with the quantity and strenght to those drugs used in american baseball or basquetball, or olimpic games...
    But, there is also lots of political implications in this trial: there is a current and open war for the control of Lega Calcio between two well defined bands: in one side, there is Galliani( actual president of calcio lega and AC milan), Moratti (Inter), Moggi and the head of this group is Antonio Giraudo (AD of Juve); in the other side there is Sensi(roma), Corioni(brescia) Zamparini(Palermo) and other people: this trial is, in a way, a arena for the second group to use is political power to atack mainly Giraudo and obtain and reprobatory condem for him, diminsing his influence in the control of economy in serie A...
    For those that speak italian, read this....http://www.goalcity.com/GoalNewsDettaglioNotizia/1,2588,179470-11,00.html...it will give you a hint in what is going on in all this mess.....

Jan 24, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
    Sometimes, people in here sounds naif about all this drugs use in sports...everyone, and i mean everyone of the current football stars in Europe and the world uses drugs to improve fitness and performance...
    no no, only Juve players were doped!! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)