The Del Piero Birthday Contest (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Here's the deal. Submit your best work for a birthday card for Del Piero and we will send it on behalf of the forum. We should have thought of that earlier but he won't mind receiving a late card from his fans I guess.

You have five days to submit your works. The winner will be decided by a jury, the jury will be us moderators.

The winner not only will get the honour of having created the birthday card but will also receive a sum of 5000 vCash from me. If someone else wants to give the winner more cash, you are welcome.

Ladies and gentlemen, launch your photo editors and let your creativity flow.

Each contestant can enter more than once.

The size of the card should be 20x15 cm.

The concept, well that is obvious.

The card should be double sided, a cover and on the back something nice written.

Another sum of 5000 vCash will be submitted for the one who comes up with the best text on the card.

Good Luck!

One person may submit only the cover or only the text or even both.
There can be one winner or two winners.

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

really nice idea, shame you didn't come up with it earlier. personally i don't think i can contribute much, unless del piero himself joins the forum, i can then make him an avatar or something. that about sums my graphical skills. :D

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    You can always try, there are no graphic artists here.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    juventus710 said:
    if somehow someone manages to make the birthday card, how will he send it?
    I will print it on thick glossy paper and post it :)

ForzaDelPiero10 said:
    can we just submit art we made on the comp, and then we can put it all in one card?
    Why don't you fix it and submit it as an entry? :)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Azzurri7 said:
    I'm not that good with these kind of things, though I'd love to try.
    You of all people HAVE TO DO IT! How embarrassing would it be if the biggest DP fan on the forum didn't make a card? :D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    Martin said:
    That's... an interesting take on it. The heading could use some anti aliasing.

Nah it's better with that sort of retro-pixelated-because-i-dont-know-wtf-im-doing look. I would be honored to present this to Alessandro. :D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    You need to dig deeper into the material, and extract the real underlying messages that I left off the page. :D

1. Tupac represents the west coast, as he a true west coast gangsta. I am equating del piero with the local martyr, therefor honoring him at the same level.

2. E Vaffanculo shows how del piero has spread knowledge of italian culture through the medium of football. When I watch him trap a ball on the run or curl a freekick in the top corner, it just sings "vaffanculo" in my ears.

3. Buon Compleanno means happy birthday, showing that I am fluent in italian.

:p

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    I'm hopeless at graphics & my Italian pathetic, but I wish "Il Capitano" a very happy Birthday.
    :party: Buon Compleanno! :party:
    :party: Alex Del Piero :party:
    Il nostro capitano meraviglioso.
    Auguri dai tutti del Juventuz.com

I think my Italian may need correcting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)