The Del Piero Birthday Contest (3 Viewers)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Sir Sebastian said:
I will admit that AngelaL's card is better than mine, under the condition she explains how she plans to print an animated GIF on a piece of paper :D
Sorry Seb, I thought you'd have guessed. On the front of the card you put a printed version of the picture with the cakes looking like an ordinary 3 tier cake, & on the inside of the card, you put a printed version of the picture with the top tier of the cake to one side & the smillie saying "surprise".

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
AngelaL said:
Sorry Seb, I thought you'd have guessed. On the front of the card you put a printed version of the picture with the cakes looking like an ordinary 3 tier cake, & on the inside of the card, you put a printed version of the picture with the top tier of the cake to one side & the smillie saying "surprise".

:lol2: I was kidding, but ok.

And sorry, with the addition of Alex Del Mexico, you're just no longer up to pay with me. :D

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Sir Sebastian said:
:lol2: I was kidding, but ok.

And sorry, with the addition of Alex Del Mexico, you're just no longer up to pay with me. :D
Your Alex Del Mexico is very nice. I've seen some nice cards here & some nice words on the Official Del Piero Carnival. Perhaps we can present a collage with a selection of birthday wishes from us?:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)