The Del Piero Birthday Contest (5 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Sir Sebastian said:
You need to dig deeper into the material, and extract the real underlying messages that I left off the page. :D

1. Tupac represents the west coast, as he a true west coast gangsta. I am equating del piero with the local martyr, therefor honoring him at the same level.

2. E Vaffanculo shows how del piero has spread knowledge of italian culture through the medium of football. When I watch him trap a ball on the run or curl a freekick in the top corner, it just sings "vaffanculo" in my ears.

3. Buon Compleanno means happy birthday, showing that I am fluent in italian.

:p
:rofl2: :rofl2:

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
Jeeks said:
We can, but we need a birthday card not a picture saying that he has scored 203 goals where in fact he had scored 202. It is not that we give him one goal as a birthday present.

According Juventus FC and SKY Alex scored 203 goals, and who fucks gazzetta dello sport and lega calcio. we all know that they are pro-inter and pro-milan

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I have an idea...

Knowing that we're here in this forum are coming from many countries and many cultures all over the world, I would like to have our letter to him written by all the possible languages...

And my inspiration was from his words in the following paragraph:

"I'm proud to be a Juventino, to be a "bandiera", like you define me to be often, in reality I'm just a small part of a big black & white "bandiera" (flag) that grows with the years and if you look closely your name is part of it... To continue making this "bandiera" grow we need everybody: let's stay united."

My suggestion:

"We just send you this letter to express our great appreciation for all what you've achieved, you're achieving and what you're going to achieve in the future...You've been a unique symbol for this club which will remember you as the bandiera which always covered the club and protected it from all the dangers...You've been the fans' heartbeats on the pitch...Please, go on..."

"نحن أردنا فقط من خلال هذه الرسالة أن نعبر عن عظيم امتناننا لكل ما أنجزته سابقاً وما تنجزه حالياً وما ستنجزه في المستقبل...لقد كنت رمزاً فريداً لها النادي الذي سيذكرك دائماً على أنك الراية التي غطت النادي وحمته من كل الأخطار...لقد كنت نبض قلوب المشجعين على أرض الملعب ... أرجوك، واصل اللعب"

-------------------------------------------------

Of course, this is not the text that will be sent, but I just wanted to start the idea, and everybody is welcomed to improve it in order to translate it to the all possible languages before sending it to Alex...

Forza Juve...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)