The biggest flops juve ... (1 Viewer)

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
Ask me again mid season and we will see if "Viera" is the biggest flop or not !!!

If he doesnt pick up his game he will easily be the biggest flop, this isnlt england baby, you dont have time on the ball in italia.

I hope im wrong :)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sutnevuJ ] ++
Ask me again mid season and we will see if "Viera" is the biggest flop or not !!!

If he doesnt pick up his game he will easily be the biggest flop, this isnlt england baby, you dont have time on the ball in italia.

Posts like this get me so irritated, the guy has not been at Juve , 5 mins and you have this person saying he will be a flop and how can u say he will have less space in Italy than he did in England?With so called fans like you who need Torino

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sutnevuJ ] ++

Right, like Italy is so much more fast-paced and in the EPL you have all the time in the world...

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Personally I think that Serie A suits Vieira just as well if not better than the Premiership.
A lot of people have said that, and I agree. I think it'll suit his game far better than the Arsenal setup ever did in England.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Personally I think that Serie A suits Vieira just as well if not better than the Premiership.
I wholeheartedly concur. Vieira will have a little bit more time on the ball, and because of this he should be able to show his true passing range and skill with the ball at his feet. Vieira also formed a great central midfield partnership with Gilberto Silva in Arsenal's 49-match unbeaten streak, and Emerson is just an upgrade to him. Patrick just seems to be the kind of player to fit in nicely at Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)