The biggest flops juve ... (1 Viewer)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
salas
I agree! Salas. Fat pile of shite! Waste of time & effort. would have been better off signing my nan she would have done a better job.

By the way D'Messiah is back!! :D

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
We only consider Salas a flop because he costed a fortune and earned €3.5 million a year until last month. He played reasonable, and was unfortunate to be injured a lot. Legrottaglie was a flop, but he only get one season to prove himself. And that year Montero and Appiah were also shit, so the defenders were put under more pressure then normal. VDS wasn't that bad, actually.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++

Didn't ya find a better way to sound smarty ? cuz this post isn't helping ya :groan:
That wasn't my intention, it was an observation.

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++
no he wont flop under capello he surely wont flop
you're right, just don't want him at juve, he's a good player but not as great as some folk make out

OP
djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #53
    yeah i dont want him at juve at least until del piero resignes with juve

OP
    djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #55
    nope i would rather some1 like volpato or some new hot prospect..surely not one who has been with roma :D

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
    haven't seen this kid volpato but yeah, a great young player coming through the ranks to replace him would be the the ideal way for Alex to bow out but is there anyone up to the job and will juve give that player a chance?

OP
    djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #57
    i say at the moment there isnt a replacement but in 3 years time there will be his replacement.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    Legro was the biggest flop.when we signed him,he was a NT player.was one of the best defenders in Serie A when he was playin for Chievo.he was very good at his first days at Juve but little by little his awful performance was started.he wasn't ruined by Juve because he got enough chance to play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)