The biggest flops juve ... (2 Viewers)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Going a bit further back...

Firstly Ian rush... A great striker who failed to settle on italian soil

Secondly.. Controversial choice - Paolo rossi... Brought on the back of a stunning world cup, but never really lived up to the promise in our colours...

Allways failing to get close to his support mans goal tally and actually having a worse goal ratio than the accepted flop ian rush

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
...faced last season had to include Sampdoria's Vitali Kutuzov. Have you seen the man breasts on that guy??

Talk about needing a sports bra...

Jul 28, 2002
I wouldnt say salas wasa a flop, he played well before his inury....after injury after injury.

Id say Legro has been a flop...he got the playing time and failed miserably.

VDS wasnt a flop, he played well for us, jus had two very bad games...thus imho cant be a flop, as they have to consistanly fail miserably ala Legro.

O'neil was a potential playmaker/creative midfielder....but again failed miserably.

Again Sorin and athirson werent flops, just subject toe the harsh juve way of life....as was henry.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
can you imagine the same thread at an inter forum

"the biggest non - flop"
Vieri
Martins
J.Zanetti
Adriano (so far)
Cordoba

Aug 1, 2003
Was Salas a flop though? He didnt play that much as he was injured most of the time (wasnt he?) and I wouldnt consider that a "flop" exactly

O Neill was a disappointment, very true

But on the case of Legrottaglie... I honestly think he just came to Juventus at the wrong time (if that makes any sense)

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
yeh agree with andy. overrated.
which is why i think some people think of him as a flop. he played good. but not great. he did come with a massive hope.

that goes with other overrated playes too. if they dont play to expectations they are always subject to critisism week in week out.
this is the harsh world of football.

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
whats with Kapo??
I know, he never get a chance and he was for free but...
I think anyone else could sit on the bench!

Boksic

May 11, 2005
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++
In your opinion who were the biggest flops in rcent times with juve?

i can name clearly:

Athirson, Pellegrin, Legrottaglie, Dimas, Blanchard, Mirkovic, Sorin, Baiocco, Esnaider, Van Der Sar
who is Pellegrin????

OP
djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #36
    he was brought in with zalayeta from uruguay. he was one of the hottest prospects of uruguay at the time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)