The biggest flops juve ... (2 Viewers)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Dont really see para as being a flop as no one expected much...

Personally i forgive para all wrong doings on the back of a single match... 2 great assists for 2 lovely goals by pippo

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
Dont really see para as being a flop as no one expected much...

Personally i forgive para all wrong doings on the back of a single match... 2 great assists for 2 lovely goals by pippo

good point...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I concur with Shadowfax. However, I don't know why people expected so much out of Salas either, barring any injuries of course. I have always thought he tended to be overrated.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

we practically lost a scudetto in that 2-2 game with roma
You do not win a scudetto on one game. There are no guarantees that that even if we won that game we would have gone on and won the scudetto. How can anyone deny that Roma were the best team in the land that season and fully deserved their scudetto win?
I am with Paul here Vds was no flop, he was part of the team with the best defensive record and have we not done this before?

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Flops should not be confused with bad buys

Paramati was a ridiculously bad buy, not a flop as i did not expect much

Bachini and Baiocco were just stupendous buys , not flops

Leggro might be considered a flop as he played a lot of games and came with something of a rep but did not live up to it

Arthirson and Sorin were not given the opportunity to flop or shine

O'neill was just hopeless

Kovacevic was actually a hit as anyone who played for sheffield wednesday should never be considered a big money buy even if we paid ridiculous money for him

Salas came for big money , so oh yeah he flopped

Going by Moggi's definition, Oliveira has been a major flop so far

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
You do not win a scudetto on one game. There are no guarantees that that even if we won that game we would have gone on and won the scudetto. How can anyone deny that Roma were the best team in the land that season and fully deserved their scudetto win?
I am with Paul here Vds was no flop, he was part of the team with the best defensive record and have we not done this before?

there are some crucial moments in my opinion and vds dropping that ball after the shot from nakata was one of those moments

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Van der Sar didn't do that bad, he actually played good in most matches. The only problem were his strange mistakes and unconfident behaviour.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)