The "Back to School" thread (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Haha (btw I hope noone's teacher is reading this) :D

I remember I used to chear in junior high (13-15y) but once I started high school, I gave it up. Decided it was kinda lame to get expelled. ;)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
How often do you cheat then? :D
well this past year i cheated in almost every subject.
in math i always had papers with formulas, trigonometric formulas and like logarythms
in physics i didnt cheat because im good, but i helped others solve their tests and stuff
in spanish i never read the books they sent us, i always took out my text book and like copied everything, once i took out don quijote de la mancha and like wrote what i had to answer because i didnt read the book. the teacher was way stupid though
in psychology i always printed the questionnaire like in four-point font and they actually caught me using one of those
in history and biology i didnt cheat because i studied, in english i didnt cheat because that subject is too easy
in chemisty i cheated all year long and got the best grades, we all cheated like switched exams and stuff so the whole classroom had like A+ in the chemistry promedy

this past year was crazy.. lol

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #64
    Nah, rules arent as strick for cheating around here. There's no wy you can get expelled. Usually the teacher warns you once or twice if he sees you cheating, and thn he takes away your test, and you get an F.
    No big punsihment :)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Haha (btw I hope noone's teacher is reading this) :D

I remember I used to chear in junior high (13-15y) but once I started high school, I gave it up. Decided it was kinda lame to get expelled. ;)
    i got kicked out for a day :cheesy: but that was because they caught me cheating plus they caught me changing clothes in the classroom (i go to an all girls school!) so i had two bad faults in like a week

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
    Nah, rules arent as strick for cheating around here. There's no wy you can get expelled. Usually the teacher warns you once or twice if he sees you cheating, and thn he takes away your test, and you get an F.
    I don't like these modern teaching methods. I would seriously suspend your sorry arse if I were your teacher. :D

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #68
    Me too Fabi. I didnt do one book report of the 10 books we did. Last book report, I didnt read the book, I didnt have anything written (I took the wrong text book). I just took the report of a friend, read it, made some conclusions, then when I got called I made some smart points and got a B! :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    It was different in my school, I went to an international graduate program, the International Baccalaureate (www.ibo.org), they gave us printed exam regulations clearly stating any irregularities would promptly end in an expulsion, I think we all took that pretty seriously. :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    here if they see you cheating they take away your test, you get the lowest grade (F), your parents have to go to the school, you get like a bad fault that stays in your record forever and if you get two of those bad faults then youre out for a day

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #71
    ++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++

I don't like these modern teaching methods. I would seriously suspend your sorry arse if I were your teacher. :D
    Well, you can get expelled in college for cheating on exams, altho very unlikely, but not for cheating in high school tests.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Me too Fabi. I didnt do one book report of the 10 books we did. Last book report, I didnt read the book, I didnt have anything written (I took the wrong text book). I just took the report of a friend, read it, made some conclusions, then when I got called I made some smart points and got a B! :D
    LOL! i always got like B+ and didnt study anything

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #73
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++

LOL! i always got like B+ and didnt study anything
    Me too. I had a 4.1 average, and did almost no studying. It's (almost) all cheating and talking my way out.

SilvLightning

Sep 1, 2002

It was different in my school, I went to an international graduate program, the International Baccalaureate (www.ibo.org), they gave us printed exam regulations clearly stating any irregularities would promptly end in an expulsion, I think we all took that pretty seriously. :D
    wow, you were in the IB?!:dazed: I can say that I was in the IB too, but I recently got out of those classes. Though I still have IB Spanish and IB French.:D

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++

well this past year i cheated in almost every subject.
    in math i always had papers with formulas, trigonometric formulas and like logarythms
    in physics i didnt cheat because im good, but i helped others solve their tests and stuff
    in spanish i never read the books they sent us, i always took out my text book and like copied everything, once i took out don quijote de la mancha and like wrote what i had to answer because i didnt read the book. the teacher was way stupid though
    in psychology i always printed the questionnaire like in four-point font and they actually caught me using one of those
    in history and biology i didnt cheat because i studied, in english i didnt cheat because that subject is too easy
    in chemisty i cheated all year long and got the best grades, we all cheated like switched exams and stuff so the whole classroom had like A+ in the chemistry promedy

this past year was crazy.. lol
    :eek:
    Comparing to yours, my school was damn strict!
    There was no possibilily to cheat like that :(
    And punishments were really bad.

Now I have no better way: When they catch you cheating on exam, you have to leave an exam, no warning etc. Some professors dont let people to try one more time to pass the exam - so you have big problem.

And if you were trying to cheat your mark, like change it in credit book - you will be relegated of your study for good - no chance for coming back.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #76

I would probably study too if I knew I couldnt cheat. But since thats not the case... ;)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by SilvLightning ] ++
    wow, you were in the IB?!:dazed: I can say that I was in the IB too, but I recently got out of those classes. Though I still have IB Spanish and IB French.:D
    It was a good choice for me really, since the Norwegian school system is wacko. Gave me a chance to brush up on the old English too, that was an easy 7. :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

Me too. I had a 4.1 average, and did almost no studying. It's (almost) all cheating and talking my way out.
    yes, i really need to start studying. lol i say that every year

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #79
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

And if you were trying to cheat your mark, like change it in credit book - you will be relegated of your study for good - no chance for coming back.
    My maths teacher thought I changed a grade in the credit book! :eek: I didnt, she was just so senile that she forgot it, probably because there's no way I deserved that A-. And because of that she gave me a final grade of D, altho I had a C average!!! :eek: In the last math class of the year I managed to persuade her that I didnt do anything wrong, and she corrected the D to a C. :phew: :stress:

SilvLightning

Sep 1, 2002

It was a good choice for me really, since the Norwegian school system is wacko. Gave me a chance to brush up on the old English too, that was an easy 7. :D
    good for you.:) So, if you don't mind me asking what do you think are the benefits of the IB? Because I've heard some people from my school say that it doesn't really have benefits when you graduate. That all the hard work really doesn't pay off.:undecide:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)