The "Back to School" thread (2 Viewers)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++

Well, maybe it wont. :D

But still, I think I'll like it, same with philosophy and sociology ;)
My favs too, plus psychology :)

Philosophy was relaxing, sociology very interesting and psychology - nice mirror.

The most interesting subjects, among all of rest useless, addictional subjects, which I really couldnt stand. Maybe they were not so bad, but they were stealing my time, which I needed to study subjects I was interesting in. And everything is objective :(
I'm wondering, why I need 8 different historical subjects, economics, 6 different political subjects and logic with maths :(

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by SilvLightning ] ++
good for you.:) So, if you don't mind me asking what do you think are the benefits of the IB? Because I've heard some people from my school say that it doesn't really have benefits when you graduate. That all the hard work really doesn't pay off.:undecide:
Depends on how you look at it, if you want to go to college abroad, it can help you get in cause everyone knows the IB. In Norway, it doesn't really help you much, but the choice of subjects fit me better. The IB over here is also really tiny (just one class) so the choice of subjects is veeeery limited.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #83
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++

yes, i really need to start studying. lol i say that every year
    I did a lot of studying in my primary school, I had all straight A's, and was named the best of my generation :). In high school I decided it just wasnt worth all the trouble, I'll forget all of it anyway :D

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #84
    I think I'll probably go to College in Sweden. If they are willing to take me :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ha! i was pretty good in primary school but then got average grades. now this past year i got into like the top 15 of my class and thats because i kinda studied and cheated a lot!

SilvLightning

Sep 1, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

Depends on how you look at it, if you want to go to college abroad, it can help you get in cause everyone knows the IB. In Norway, it doesn't really help you much, but the choice of subjects fit me better. The IB over here is also really tiny (just one class) so the choice of subjects is veeeery limited.
    Well, I guess staying in the IB wouldn't really help me since I'm not planning to study outside the US. My school is one of the few schools that offers that program here in Arizona. So there are a lot of IB students in my school. Btw, thanks for your view on it, it's nice to know someone here in the forum who was in the IB:)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    Started last week, August 25th. Good to back for some reason. :)
    same here :groan:

it's been a very busy summer for me, so it seems to me that the fall semester came too soon.

I'm getting into tougher classes now, so i'd better start studying regularly...

NeLLy

Dec 6, 2002

What? School on a saturday?What has become of this world? ;)
    In my place Thursday and Friday are the weekends so Saturday is a weekday. :)

and hey guys what do u wear for school in yr place uniforms or casual clothes?

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #92
    @Ana: It was OK, I was there only for an hour, to fill out the paperwork, and to get the schedule of the classes. Tommorrow the real thing starts :down:

@Nelly: We wear casual clothes :)

AnnA

May 14, 2003
    @Goat - Great that was OK, and I am with you tomorrow ;) Don`t worry!

@Nelly - Casual - we can wear what we want. Well not actually anything, we cant wear too sexy clothes!

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #94
    ++ [ originally posted by DJ-Anna ] ++

@Nelly - Casual - we can wear what we want. Well not actually anything, we cant wear too sexy clothes!
    Bummer :down:

:D

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #97
    What do you think about that? Would you rather waer casual clothes?

NeLLy

Dec 6, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by DJ-Anna ] ++
    We SHOULDNT wear too sexy clothes, BUT I now girls who wear like b*tches!!! :yuck: I hate that!
    2day i read an article in the local newspaper about this issue.In Germany in particular schools and teachers face this problems with these kind of girls u r talking about.

NeLLy

Dec 6, 2002
    What do you think about that? Would you rather waer casual clothes?
    if u want the truth i think wearing a uniform is better than wearing casual clothes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)