The "Back to School" thread (3 Viewers)

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #122
    My best school time was winter 4 years ago when school was postponed because of snow. There was something like 4-5 feet (1.5 m) of snow on the streets :eek:

AnnA

May 14, 2003
    Here snow felt last time.... 3-4 years ago!!! :down: And I luv snow... :down:

Lucky you!
    Last year was so much rain that there was no school for 2 days, and that is veery much.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    Hey hey....sometimes people died in typhoon-related accidents!! Pls don't envy me....

:groan:

But we really don't mind a mild one with little rain but we can get days off school and work.

Actually the typhoon thing lasts only about a day and a half.:cool::cool:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    It's definitely not gonna happen in Australia :eek: Sunshine all around...

Spring just started down here :D

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    It's definitely not gonna happen in Australia :eek: Sunshine all around...

Spring just started down here :D
    You can move to darwin maybe you have a chance. Remember that real bad typhoon named Tracy or something ??

Actually I'm back form Sydney for just 2 weeks....I did my uni there like 100 years ago:D:D

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by DJ-Anna ] ++
    How old are you? You finished school? That doesnt mean that you`re old!!
    Put it this way, back to school for me means spending loads of money for my kids books and stationary, paying school fees and so on ...:D

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #133
    Swapped the convertible for the station wagon already, huh? How fast time flies ;)

AnnA

May 14, 2003
    @ *aca* - Uh... Ok. You have kids?

@ Goaty - Time flies TOOOOOO fast!!! In 3 days it will be 15 years that I am alive! That time flied REALLY fast!!

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
    Anna, i have two ;)

And Goat, you are not the only one who passed through primary and secondary school cheating :D

I had very long hair, long enough to have a small headphone in your ear ;)

AnnA

May 14, 2003
    Hey, I am not bored with me at all! And with my life neither! I luv my life!

BUT I DONT LUV SCHOOL!!!! I don`t hate it, but I don`t luv ti at all!

@ *aca* - Coool!!!!! I luv kids! My brother is 30 years old and has a kid too! And other brother is 27 and he will become a father in less that 2 weeks!! :heart:

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #138
    ++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++

And Goat, you are not the only one who passed through primary and secondary school cheating :D

I had very long hair, long enough to have a small headphone in your ear ;)
    Sssshhhhhh man :mute: Dont jinx me, I still have two years of high school left :eek:

;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Ale's Cat ] ++

You can move to darwin maybe you have a chance. Remember that real bad typhoon named Tracy or something ??

Actually I'm back form Sydney for just 2 weeks....I did my uni there like 100 years ago:D:D
    Ahh so u remember that~

Interesting, so where were u born? Are your parents from Honk Kong or what? And what uni did u go to? I'm currently at the University of New South Wales....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)