The "Back to School" thread (2 Viewers)

NeLLy

Dec 6, 2002
when u wear a uniform no one knows if u are poor or rich,it would be a sign of equality in school. and schools wont have any problems.i know a lot of people would say they are taking our freedom away by making us wear uniforms but the truth is that its for their good(students)

Anna-thank u!

AnnA

May 14, 2003
You`re welcome, and you`re again right - I think that poor people can feel equal with rich (well they ARE equal, but rich people oftn forget that!).

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
One thing good about wearing uniforms: you don't have to think about what to wear everyday. No need for a big wardrobe.

Now my uniform dayz are long gone. I do miss it sometimes.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #105
    I've been in school for two hours today (my first real school day) and its official: I'm sick of it already!!!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    My new English teacher is from Yorkshire :wallbang: Naturally he can't stand my Leicester accent :fero: This means war!!!!

On a brighter note: I've now had one day of uni and so far, I've overslept, brought the wrong books, insulted a teacher and destroyed a copy machine. It's good to be back :D

NeLLy

Dec 6, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++
    My new English teacher is from Yorkshire :wallbang: Naturally he can't stand my Leicester accent :fero: This means war!!!!

On a brighter note: I've now had one day of uni and so far, I've overslept, brought the wrong books, insulted a teacher and destroyed a copy machine. It's good to be back :D

I wonder what r u going to do 2morrow??

if u keep on doing that everyday i dont think u will gratuade from uni ;)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++
    :howler:

What books did you get, quantum physics? :D

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by NeLLy ] ++

I wonder what r u going to do 2morrow??

if u keep on doing that everyday i dont think u will gratuade from uni ;)
    Uni? There would be no uni left for you if you keep going back to trash it,Erik. You bastard of a terminator!!:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
    here if they see you cheating they take away your test, you get the lowest grade (F), your parents have to go to the school, you get like a bad fault that stays in your record forever and if you get two of those bad faults then youre out for a day
    Yet you continue to do it!? Wow, brave girl.

Here in the southern hemisphere, our summer holidays are from December to February, so I've been at uni since then :down: I did pretty poorly in my first semester, didn't complete one of my programming assignments (I'm in first year and they made us write AI for a game (which we also had to make)!! That was just ridiculous...

They're pretty strict on cheating here... you're hardly allowed to take anything into the exam, even a see-through pencilcase... they provide us with calculators in any exams that require them... and many other silly things to keep silly people from cheating.

My current computing lecturer Aleks has a thick Russian accent, and not many people understand what he's saying, especially when he talks about "ze diffuruns bitwin a string and a karaaacter". I've got a maths exam tomorrow worth 4%, but I'm just too lazy...

Maybe we should merge this thread with the procrastination thread :cheesy:

AnnA

May 14, 2003
    Faby - the same here, but you are not out for a day.
    And I am cheating every time, I just cant resist!!! It`s just something that I need! Even if I now everything (often it`s so! :strong:). But many times nobody see me! ;) :strong:

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    It's the second day of school and there was a huge typhoon so we all got half a day off (actually everybody got half a day off!!)

Hopefully school will be off again tomorrow.

AnnA

May 14, 2003
    Here are no typhoons, and there is never a reason to get a free day :down:

Guys, how long is your school day?
    Here begins at 8AM and ends at maximum 2:10PM

AnnA

May 14, 2003
    Suuureeee, so much like in Croatia!!! :D

Hey, how long you have to walk (travel?) to school?
    Mine is practically in my neighbourhood! I need less than 3 minutes to arrive!

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #120
    Yeah, why can I live in some tropic country where they have typhoons all the time. I'm so jelaous Ale's Cat :D ;)

My school is pretty near me, 10 minutes by foot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)