The Azzurrini (U21) Thread (2 Viewers)

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Na, vilčių didelių nekeliu, bet vistiek nueisiu į Dariaus ir Girėno palaikyt. :thumbs:

Aš irgi mielai nueičiau pažiūrėt kylančių žvaigždžių, bet esu išvykes, todėl kaip ir neturėsiu galimybės. Aš tik tikiuosi, jog viskas praeis sklandžiai ir be jokių nesąmonių, norisi, jog UEFA žinotų, kad ir mes sugebam surengti padoraus lygio turnyrus. Gal atkreipę Europos dėmesį, pagaliau sulauksim ir kažkokio rimtesnio susidomėjimo apie Lietuvos futbolą ir gal net kokių investicijų. :)

:weee: Čiulpia jį, Europa!
Wrong word order, but still, worth the praise. :agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Spain are still producing great talents, and were the better side.

Caridola was just horrific today, and that first PK ruined the game.

It's fair Spain won, but it could have been a much closer game.

Congrats Spain.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
It wouldn't had made any difference. Spain is much better than Italy and they'll only get better over time.

Illaramendi, Thiago, Isco, it's like you have younger and modern versions of Alonso, Xavi and Iniesta.

Spain will dominate the world of football for a long time I think. My hope is on Brazil bringing back Samba football and competing with them.

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
Mazzarri didn't have a "DM fetish", and his side were successful with the system they used.
Yeah true. He did play 1 plus 5 defenders though.

But in general, very few clubs (maybe Fiorentina/Catania/Roma) set up with attacking systems that give opportunities for creative type players. So overall, someone like Insigne would've got much more playing time at a comparable team in Spain.

And even Verratti. Zemen played him as a CM (2 years ago), but would most other Serie A teams have given him first team football this season? At Juve, he woulda hardly played. He made the right move in going to a coach like Carlo who has a different philosophy to most Italian managers.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Anyone...I mean anyone other than these $#@!s. So sick of them. They need to be humiliated next World Cup, anything less than that is a failure.
Why? They've been able to create a brand of football (tiki-taka) and carry and implement that same brand on their NT and now to their U21 team too.

I hate barca, but them Spaniards are doing magical things out there. I'm not even mad anymore, they dismantled Italy and beat them 4-0 in the final.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Fuck their tiki taka, fuck their endless passing sideways and backwards, duck their possession, fuck Real Madrid, Barca and Spain.

Hopefully Germany destroy them next year in Brazil. Only team at the moment who have any sort of chance.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
if this team had el sharaawy...
It wouldn't had made any difference. Spain is much better than Italy and they'll only get better over time.

Illaramendi, Thiago, Isco, it's like you have younger and modern versions of Alonso, Xavi and Iniesta.

Spain will dominate the world of football for a long time I think. My hope is on Brazil bringing back Samba football and competing with them.
I don't think Spain outclassed Italy at all. They won but I don't think they were dominant. Italy put a good fight. It is possible to beat them, and if the Azzurrini had Balotelli, El Shaarawy and De Sciglio on their squad who knows what would have happened.

Anyways, I don't want to argue on 'what ifs'. I don't want to take anything away from the Spaniards. Spain have some wonderful talent, and are on top of the world right now. Congrats to them.

One day someone will dethrone them though. Germany, Netherlands, Italy, etc. all have the talent to do so. Just have to give it more time.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Why? They've been able to create a brand of football (tiki-taka) and carry and implement that same brand on their NT and now to their U21 team too.

I hate barca, but them Spaniards are doing magical things out there. I'm not even mad anymore, they dismantled Italy and beat them 4-0 in the final.
:agree:

Not just because we don't like the way they play it has to be bad, I mean, Italy used catenaccio a long time and if the NT would be winning things they way Spain is doing, I don't think anyone here would be complaining

Jul 1, 2010
I don't think Spain outclassed Italy at all. They won but I don't think they were dominant. Italy put a good fight. It is possible to beat them, and if the Azzurrini had Balotelli, El Shaarawy and De Sciglio on their squad who knows what would have happened.

Anyways, I don't want to argue on 'what ifs'. I don't want to take anything away from the Spaniards. Spain have some wonderful talent, and are on top of the world right now. Congrats to them.

One day someone will dethrone them though. Germany, Netherlands, Italy, etc. all have the talent to do so. Just have to give it more time.
:rofl:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
:agree:

Not just because we don't like the way they play it has to be bad, I mean, Italy used catenaccio a long time and if the NT would be winning things they way Spain is doing, I don't think anyone here would be complaining
If Italy were playing with the same style as Spain, yes I would be a bit annoyed and disappointed to be honest with you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)