The Apple Thread (1 Viewer)

OP
Majed

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #41
    Rami said:
    Look who's back...Moogi:D

Gotta give it to you, it needs balls to come back, especially that everyone wants Moogi hanged:p

Welcome back man, how is everything down in Riyadh?

I posted this on Burke's thread, but I guess I wanna share it with you too

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8317851492628123681&q=why+macs+suck
    Thanks...Riyadh's ok. I've only been there twice since March. I live in Dhahran, remember. It's good al7md lillah. I cacn't wait till I go on vacation! ;)

That video's a full of crap! That guy obviously has issues and doesn't know how to go to "preferances." Well, other parts of it were actuallly quite amusing.

Now, here's a link to the original ads by Apple. :)

How's J to the E double D... you know the rest... ? :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    Majed said:
    Thanks...Riyadh's ok. I've only been there twice since March. I live in Dhahran, remember. It's good al7md lillah. I cacn't wait till I go on vacation! ;)

That video's a full of crap! That guy obviously has issues and doesn't know how to go to "preferances." Well, other parts of it were actuallly quite amusing.

Now, here's a link to the original ads by Apple. :)

How's J to the E double D... you know the rest... ? :D
    Ya right, you are in D town. My bro is currently working over there (in your same company). He was a CPC student and just finished his first year of his career.

Ya I know that the video is rubbish, but nonetheless amusing. I am a penguin user myself, but whether its apple or penguin, I am sure I would be more comfortable than with windows.

well JEDD is great, but you know the humidity is unbearable, other than that everything is good:).

OP
    Majed

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #43
    Rami said:
    Ya right, you are in D town. My bro is currently working over there (in your same company). He was a CPC student and just finished his first year of his career.

Ya I know that the video is rubbish, but nonetheless amusing. I am a penguin user myself, but whether its apple or penguin, I am sure I would be more comfortable than with windows.

well JEDD is great, but you know the humidity is unbearable, other than that everything is good:).
    I do recall you telling me that as well... Didn't we chat on msn before? :D

OP
    Majed

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #44
    For the iPod fans:

Apple Computer on Thursday began selling its new Nike+iPod wireless Sport Kit that allows Nike+ footwear to talk with an iPod nano, and we've got some photos of the $30 device.

:lazy:
    Annoying to see the two logos side by side, but the device is pretty interesting for runners.

Rushy

The Poet
    Jul 3, 2004
    why does those apple peoplz force people to download both itunes and quicktime when you're just interrested in one of them... I need quicktime for movietrailers and such, but does not need itunes... I don't have an ipod and I use m:trip 2 play music...

Mar 6, 2005
    Rushy said:
    why does those apple peoplz force people to download both itunes and quicktime when you're just interrested in one of them... I need quicktime for movietrailers and such, but does not need itunes... I don't have an ipod and I use m:trip 2 play music...
    FYI, they don't do that anymore

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)