The 4-yr. old Preacher (107 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
The Catholic Daemons are actually pagan gods bastardised in order to combat paganism :agree:
thats not completely true some did become labeled as demons but then again most of them are. look at lilith shes in the old testament shes a succubis there, before that though she was adams first wife. That has nothing to do with the catholics

Jul 1, 2010
WHOA i never said any Christian! Look back at my comment I said some people have revelations SOME not all
How do you know that a person who says that he talked with God was not hallucinating??

Ps: If you feel that you had a revelation, I am not saying that you were hallucinating. I am saying that it is quite possible that you did.

I am not trying to disrespect you, I am merely trying to understand your point of view.
Because the person wasnt hallucinating
Your words, not mines.

How would you know which one is saying the truth and which one is not?

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
thats not completely true some did become labeled as demons but then again most of them are. look at lilith shes in the old testament shes a succubis there, before that though she was adams first wife. That has nothing to do with the catholics
I meant to one's that became prominent after the Catholic Church had been founded or rather, the imagery of them, such as Pan and Lucifer.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I really want to know the answer to this question.

If god is love then how could he tolerate suffering on such a grade scale?
Because the suffering is the consequence of our free will. He doesnt make our decisions, we do. Our choices and free will bring the suffering. For instance God doesnt make the drunk driver drive drunk and kill someone. The driver chooses to drink till inebriation ignoring his conscience
and then drive. His decision then causes an accident and a death. His decisions not Gods

Jul 1, 2010
What I said earlier is that some people actually have revelations, that in no way says that every christian does and others dont
This seems pretty clear to me:

How do you know that a person who says that he talked with God was not hallucinating??.
Because the person wasnt hallucinating
I never said that you said that every Christians have revelation, I said that you would believe a Christian who would say that he had a revelation but you wouldn't apply the same standard with a Hindu, for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)