The 4-yr. old Preacher (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Silly, the fact that the parents think it is some gift from God show how retarded they are. Clearly just copying his douchey father, the kid even says it. That's all we need more wacko preachers.

OP
Sheik Yerbouti
Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #10
    Worse part is that the kids don't really know what they're saying and what they mean in the bigger context.

the WORST part is that people actually take these kids seriously! :D

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    This kid just gets to talk gibberish in front of a whole lot of people on sunday morning. I don't see the abuse.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    I remember wanting to hold speeches in front of big audiences and wearing a suit when I was 4 years old.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
    Jun 9, 2011
    I don't agree with this but for you all to equate this to abuse is laughable at best. Just because the majority here are atheist it doesn't make this abuse. Shit if your 4 year old was preaching atheism you would be proud. A bit hypocritical I think

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I think people have a sick, pedophiliac obsession with overly precocious toddlers. This is true in entertainment as well as sports.

It's akin to the human version of making a dog wear a suit and tie and walk around on its hind legs while saying, "Isn't that cute! Just like a real person!"

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
    Jun 9, 2011
    I think people have a sick, pedophiliac obsession with overly precocious toddlers. This is true in entertainment as well as sports.

It's akin to the human version of making a dog wear a suit and tie and walk around on its hind legs while saying, "Isn't that cute! Just like a real person!"
    This is def true. Like I said I don't agree with the exploitation nor the preaching. A child should come to his faith on his own. Also this is no different then the child beauty pageants but I don't see the calls for child abuse etc there

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)