The 4-yr. old Preacher (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2010
just lets say i do, its a bit personal and dont feel like being ridiculed
How do you know that a person who says that he talked with God was not hallucinating??

Ps: If you feel that you had a revelation, I am not saying that you were hallucinating. I am saying that it is quite possible that you did.

I am not trying to disrespect you, I am merely trying to understand your point of view.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
So the god you believe in, will damn those who are mad-seriously ill in other words? Is this the god of love and compassion. As well as those who have heard of Jesus but rejected him?

Serious question.
Im sorry i didnt think you meant mentally ill. Menatly ill do not know what they do. As Jesus said on the cross : Forgive them Father for they know not what they do" Also those who have rejected Jesus
I believe have until their last breath and Jesus will call them to accept him

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
How do you know that a person who says that he talked with God was not hallucinating??

Ps: If you feel that you had a revelation, I am not saying that you were hallucinating. I am saying that it is quite possible that you did.

I am not trying to disrespect you, I am merely trying to understand your point of view.
Because the person wasnt hallucinating

Sep 1, 2002
Im sorry i didnt think you meant mentally ill. Menatly ill do not know what they do. As Jesus said on the cross : Forgive them Father for they know not what they do" Also those who have rejected Jesus
I believe have until their last breath and Jesus will call them to accept him
But let's say Gandi didn't take him in his heart: Where does Gandi go?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
like i said i do, it wasnt a hallucination it was as real as the keyboard im touching and the screen im reading.
The mind can certainly create the impression of reality, this has been seen in other areas, sometimes it has led people to kill themselves. Without the use of additional drugs, I should add.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)