Thank you Ranieri ... (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Thanks Ranieri for being Juve coach. For one thing im sure of that is you are a good guy. I really like you, but when it comes to Juve you weren't good enough, you just couldn't know how to manage our stars! Simply you were not good enough for Juventus. Thanks for beating Inter last season twice, thanks for never lossing to Roma. We didn't lose to Milan either (I just don't remember) And thanks a lot for beating real madrid, you deserve credit. i wish you all the best! :D

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Bye Ranieri, thx for the first season and for this season's CL matches, but the last two months indeed were too much for him.

Wish him all the luck in the future.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Come on, he did well last year. We just went up from Serie B and our objective was a CL spot. He got us that spot and more importantly he beat Inter in San Siro! It could have been a massacre that day.
Actually man. when we first step back into serie a soil. our objective was to qualify for the fucking uefa cup. the uefa cup:lol: :agree: But then CR and his juventus totally surpass all expectations and got us back to the champions league. :beer: :beer: :tup: So for that first season, for momo, for chiellini's switch to CB, for the victories over inter, milan, and REAL MADRID!>> i truly thank him for that. Thank you!. but i still hate you for benching Giovinco!. :(

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
From the other thread

If it weren't for the last string of winless matches he would have stayed on... But once you have lost the dressing room, it takes a lot of effort to regain that trust...

Anyways, thanks for the memorable wins against the big guns of Serie A and more recently the wins against Real... No matter how much people say it was the grit of the old guard that we won the big matches, I will always believe Ranieri had a significant part to play in those victories...

Good luck and good bye Mr. Ranieri... and like with all the other coaches ever to manage Juve, I'll remember the good times and ignore the bad ones, as its the least I can do for you serving our great club...

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
I had not one bad word to say about Ranieri in the first season. He did very well there. As for this season he has just been frustrating and I stand by every immature insult I've spewn at him. His man management has been utterly poor and I'll have a hard time forgiving the treatment he gave Giovinco. As already mentioned, Ranieri is class as a man and a decent manager, but he is a coward. I do wish him well in the future though.

juventusi

Jul 22, 2002
Will the team wake up and get reorganized with the fresh face of Ferrara?

because they looked sleepy in the last 3 or 4 games

As for Ranieri, the final nail in his coffin was his 3 subs in the atalanta game which really unsettled Gigli and Blanc ,his main supporters.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Thank you for the first season Claudio, and all the games against Roma :p

Also for the games against Madrid which were unforgettable.

But screw you for your treatment of Giovinco and screw you for your stupid substitutions throught the years. Screw you for your cowards mentality and ridiculous media comments (I will never forget the "juventus is like a tree speech")

I wish you all the best in your personal life, as you are a decent human being, and to a degree I wish you the best of luck for your future employment (unless you manage a rival)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
But screw you for your treatment of Giovinco and screw you for your stupid substitutions throught the years. Screw you for your cowards mentality and ridiculous media comments (I will never forget the "juventus is like a tree speech")
:lol: man one thing that i liked about ranieri is he's speeches, philosophical yet unlogical......

Geof

May 14, 2004
He did well.

He inherited a team that just came back from Serie B and he managed to do a remarkable first season.
When, however, the team should have been brought to a superiour level (from January 2009 on), he failed to find the second gear.

The only serious issue I had with him are his stuborness of overplaying Nedved at the expense of Giovinco. I know it's not easy to find a place for Giovinco when both Nedved and Del Piero are on the pitch, but I firmly believe that a top coach would have found a system permitting to use the best of these three players, including by rotation.

He did a correct and competent job, but failed to step up to the higher class. That said, he always respected the club and I command him for that. He has endured some rough times recently.

Good luck on your next jobs, Claudio!

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
He did well.

He inherited a team that just came back from Serie B and he managed to do a remarkable first season.
When, however, the team should have been brought to a superiour level (from January 2009 on), he failed to find the second gear.

The only serious issue I had with him are his stuborness of overplaying Nedved at the expense of Giovinco. I know it's not easy to find a place for Giovinco when both Nedved and Del Piero are on the pitch, but I firmly believe that a top coach would have found a system permitting to use the best of these three players, including by rotation.

He did a correct and competent job, but failed to step up to the higher class. That said, he always respected the club and I command him for that. He has endured some rough times recently.

Good luck on your next jobs, Claudio!
His goddamn facial expression were anoying,thats reason enough :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)