Teun Koopmeiners - AM C/M C - Atalanta (5 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
to be fair it wasn't a terrible list. too bad he bought fuckers like ramsey, arthur & co

sorry for the interruption, please answer jay
there are people who are making millions of dollars to bring right people in. if i was one of them, you can bet that i would have a nice list of players. if i don't have names that satisfy your curiosity, that does not mean i should be ok with the certified shits like kostic, milik, felipe anderson, zaccardi, berardi... club have been trying to feed us. if you are really curious about my preference on market, i belive this club is obliged to buy and develop emerging talents and i am not talking about obscure bullshit for absurd amounts like alcatraz. grab likes of kvara when they are at your door. stick with the kids like huijsen, dragusin, soule, iling, miretti, kenan to the end even when they suck. i would much rather see them suck instead of deadwood with enormous paychecks suck.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
there are people who are making millions of dollars to bring right people in. if i was one of them, you can bet that i would have a nice list of players. if i don't have names that satisfy your curiosity, that does not mean i should be ok with the certified shits like kostic, milik, felipe anderson, zaccardi, berardi... club have been trying to feed us. if you are really curious about my preference on market, i belive this club is obliged to buy and develop emerging talents and i am not talking about obscure bullshit for absurd amounts like alcatraz. grab likes of kvara when they are at your door. stick with the kids like huijsen, dragusin, soule, iling, miretti, kenan to the end even when they suck. i would much rather see them suck instead of deadwood with enormous paychecks suck.
so you only know who you wouldn't want here. i get it, it's hard to keep up with every generation of players

again, we didn't buy alcaraz. he'll leave in ~3 months and we'll forget him soon after. the club hasn't spent any absurd amounts on him, you can stop being mad about that

btw i'd also be curious to see a young juventus. but in that case i wouldn't wanna hear a single word on stuff like boniperti's motto or "but but but 9 scudetti". the younger the team gets, the less chance there is for a scudetto, that's plain and simple. a team with a core made of huijsen, soulé, iling (he's not special at all), miretti and kenan would take 5-6 years to challenge for the scudetto. i'm happy to sit out, i remember when we didn't win a scudetto between 86' and 95', and i'm sure the 9-year run is impossible to repeat. the norm for juve is to win 2-3 titles per decades. but the majority of this spoiled fan base wouldn't be patient

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
so you only know who you wouldn't want here. i get it, it's hard to keep up with every generation of players

again, we didn't buy alcaraz. he'll leave in ~3 months and we'll forget him soon after. the club hasn't spent any absurd amounts on him, you can stop being mad about that

btw i'd also be curious to see a young juventus. but in that case i wouldn't wanna hear a single word on stuff like boniperti's motto or "but but but 9 scudetti". the younger the team gets, the less chance there is for a scudetto, that's plain and simple. a team with a core made of huijsen, soulé, iling (he's not special at all), miretti and kenan would take 5-6 years to challenge for the scudetto. i'm happy to sit out, i remember when we didn't win a scudetto between 86' and 95', and i'm sure the 9-year run is impossible to repeat. the norm for juve is to win 2-3 titles per decades. but the majority of this spoiled fan base wouldn't be patient
Basically resign ourselves to being like Ajax or Benfica, but it's not going to happen because, as you say, the club has pressure to win all the time. We are Juventus, etc.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Cristante as a 22yo before moving to Roma: 12g4a from midfield in 17/18. Cristante since then: meh

Youre right on Pessina though, always liked that guy
Looking at goal output sure, but that is a mistake with Gasperini advanced midfielder. It would be the same mistake to expect the same output from Koopmeiners.

Cristante has grown since then and made himself a key figure at Roma.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Looking at goal output sure, but that is a mistake with Gasperini advanced midfielder. It would be the same mistake to expect the same output from Koopmeiners.

Cristante has grown since then and made himself a key figure at Roma.
Agree with that 100 %, that system, makes those two AMCs score tons of goals, no matter who plays there. Malinovskyi is another example.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I hope Giuntoli and the scouts watch Koopmeiners enough and like his style of play to warrant spending big instead of looking at just the goals. The prices thrown around seem crazy, EPL prices I guess.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I know he has a great shot, works fairly hard. But besides matches against us I've only seen highlights of him. What are his main qualities? He seemed to have a free role against us, but he doesn't seem to be that type of player really. What role would best suit his abilities?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We shouldn't follow up chasing players once they have PL interest, it adds 50% onto the price. Get in there early and build relationships with clubs to avoid this. And even then they have no obligation to sell to us.

Jul 2, 2006
soule has much higher ceiling than koopmeiners. when he was at soule's age, not even his own mom knew who was he. even straight swap would have been underwhelming as we are getting a finished product which will not fetch a penny when we decide to sell. paying an exra 30 million is swindle. a 6 years old with average human brain would refrain from doing that. why do club keep insisting on putting abnormal people in charge?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Giving away one or two of our most promising assets to a rival in the standings sounds like a dumb idea, but hey if we want another Arthur deal go for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)