Teun Koopmeiners - AM C/M C - Atalanta (7 Viewers)

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
He is great for Atalanta, but they play in a certain way with a specific system. For the national team he is always bang average, so I am a bit sceptical. He has the qualities no doubt, but he can be as 'system-player'.
I agree with you here, never managed to shine in the national team so far.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
a 25yo Netherlands national team player on a reasonable salary, playing his 3rd season in Serie A, scores and assists a lot for a CM. if the dude doesn't suddenly demand a mega salary, I think Atalanta can fetch 40m.

Juve should severely cut costs and balance the budget though before we do 40m transfers.

Last edited:

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
It all very much depends on how he would be used and what formation. At Atalanta I believe he plays as the more advanced CM, or at #10. That’s where he does his best work. At the national team they play 352 and he mainly gets deployed at RCM, in between de Jong and Dumfries. Over there he doesn’t break much balls. Off course, there could be other reasons than personal attributes that play a deal.
So would we keep our current formation I would pass on Koopmeiners, there would be no sense in trying to mould a player into a position if you already know his strong suit is elsewhere before buying him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)