Teun Koopmeiners - AM C/M C - Atalanta (2 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
soule has much higher ceiling than koopmeiners. when he was at soule's age, not even his own mom knew who was he. even straight swap would have been underwhelming as we are getting a finished product which will not fetch a penny when we decide to sell. paying an exra 30 million is swindle. a 6 years old with average human brain would refrain from doing that. why do club keep insisting on putting abnormal people in charge?
yeah, that would be stupid. Also because Soule at Atalanta would be worth 80 - 100m in one year. Gasp would fit him like a glove in his system, having already experience with pretty similiar player in the past with Papu Gomez.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
I know he has a great shot, works fairly hard. But besides matches against us I've only seen highlights of him. What are his main qualities? He seemed to have a free role against us, but he doesn't seem to be that type of player really. What role would best suit his abilities?
no from what i've seen he lacks the ability to control and dictate games.

juventus seems to be allergic to technical conductor type midfielders.

it has now been 7 years since we pursued a midfielder who can do that (pjanic)

no arthur does not count

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010

no arthur does not count
Paredes was probably the try, but well that didnt end well

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

no arthur does not count
they tried with pogba but we know what happened

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
yeah, that would be stupid. Also because Soule at Atalanta would be worth 80 - 100m in one year. Gasp would fit him like a glove in his system, having already experience with pretty similiar player in the past with Papu Gomez.
My god, Soule with one year in Atalanta sells to the EPL for 100m.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
love the fact that we're linked with him. We desperately need a player with his characteristics.

he's not pogba. but he can replace pogba
Koop is a good player although a bit overpriced.
In terms of play he is very different from Pogba as he is a much smarter player.
Pogba on the other hand was more athletic technical and explosive. Prime Pogba was way better than this Koop but Koop is still a very good player.

I do agree he could take a good place in our team if positioned properly along with a non outdated tactic - Less about his ability and more about his decisions that are highly lacking in this team.

Jul 2, 2006
there has to be at least 10 another poop miners in eredivise whom cost no more than 20 million.

- - - Updated - - -

love the fact that we're linked with him. We desperately need a player with his characteristics.

he's not pogba. but he can replace pogba
but you like allegri too. therefore your opinion is not only invalid but also dictates what club must avoid.

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
there has to be at least 10 another poop miners in eredivise whom cost no more than 20 million.
Would be nice if football worked like that. There are probably 10 potential players, or 10 potential flops. You pay more for an established player for good reason, but I don't see how we are in that position. Giuntoli is more likely to work how he did with Napoli in the short term and need to find players before they get reputations.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
basically anyone from tuz could replace pogba. i bet many would be happy with that ~40k minimum wage too, that's well above average wage for many countries
And even if thats not a big wage, its not like you actually have to do too much as Pogba, mostly social media stuff, probably not even 1/4 of regular working hours

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

- - - Updated - - -

but you like allegri too. therefore your opinion is not only invalid but also dictates what club must avoid.
Koop has been underrated his entire career and now he is a bit on the overrated side but he is a good player and I doubt we would find a player who is at his level for 20M (we shouldnt pay anywhere near that 60M though..)

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
no one here has confirmed if he can pass and help control the midfield.

you know who else had a purple patch of goal scoring as a midfielder? aaron ramsey lol

no type of midfield control, just another runner

we do not need that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)